PDA

View Full Version : MP3

Brian Bosworth
Jan 14, 2005, 10:13 AM
WHAT DO YOU GUYS PAY FOR mp3 DOWNLOADS AND WHERE IS THE BEST PLACE TO FIND THEM?

dsharits
Jan 15, 2005, 02:05 PM
First of all, I think your CAPS lock is stuck on, and you'd better fix that, because all caps is generally accetped a yelling around here.

Most people around here use the iTunes Music Store, because they have a huge selection of songs for only 99 cents each. The iTMS is the number one recommendation that you will get here.

Daniel

Daveway
Jan 15, 2005, 02:09 PM
Newbie: no need for full name and please do not use caps, it just aggravates us. ;)

You have the iTunes Music Store which is my choice: $.99 + tax.
Another choice is Limewire for all the pirates out there who like to steal music.

hcuar
Jan 15, 2005, 07:28 PM
I like to use Allofmp3.com... My second choice is iTunes.

3Memos
Jan 15, 2005, 07:31 PM
iTunes #1 but it adds up! Great place to find exclusives and live recording sessions. For sampling whole songs, I'll use Limewire.

Brian Bosworth
Jan 18, 2005, 08:07 AM
thanks gentlemen and especially to you Daveway! when you get that powerbook please let us all know, Baby

nfocus design
Jan 18, 2005, 11:08 AM
iTunes all the way. I usually get iTunes gift certificates for my birthday and Christmas, so I actually rarely have to pay for the music myself. I plan on drinking lots of Pepsi soon and getting more free songs :)