Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

doc james

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 3, 2007
United Kingdom
Any guesses what the above means?

I'm still getting:

MBAIR 13.3 CTO
Z0JG

and can see no differences in my order. Can't find an explanation anywhere.

Daelos

macrumors member
Aug 3, 2008
same thing has happened to my mbp (got sent over from that board). ordered it last thursday and been waiting for it to ship. only noticed the change today - though doesn't mean it wasn't there earlier

my initial thought was that it may have failed quality control. was planning on ringing them tomorrow morning though to try and get some information. if can, and still no knowledge on here as to why it may have happened, will post back

doc james

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 3, 2007
United Kingdom
Thanks - that was my thought but wasn't sure. I ordered last Thursday and the status change occurred today (I've been checking every day!). Do post if you find anything out.

The Phazer

macrumors 68030
Oct 31, 2007
London, UK
Exactly the same has happened to my 11 inch Air order today. No idea what it means - I wonder if there's been some small production change on the Airs, and that we'd effectively be better Rev. B's already.

Phazer

Daelos

macrumors member
Aug 3, 2008
possibly, though i doubt it as mine was a macbook pro. i can't think of any reason for it, short of a problem in transit before shipping maybe? original thought of QC issues doesn't sem to be the case.
ah well, will just see what i can get out of them tomorrow

Daelos

macrumors member
Aug 3, 2008
Got an email this morning sayin mine had now been dispatched so hopefully yours will be on it's way too

The Phazer

macrumors 68030
Oct 31, 2007
London, UK
Mine has not shipped, and was supposed to be delivered tomorrow but now might be a week according to customer services. Not very happy.

Phazer

fyrefly

macrumors 6502a
Jun 27, 2004
Mine has not shipped, and was supposed to be delivered tomorrow but now might be a week according to customer services. Not very happy.

Phazer

Ask politely and see if they'll give you some "compensation" for the delay? :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.