PDA

View Full Version : Classic Restorations First to Offer Custom Mac Mini Auto Ins...

MacBytes
Jan 15, 2005, 06:42 PM
Category: Apple Hardware
Link: Classic Restorations First to Offer Custom Mac Mini Auto Installations (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20050115194215)
Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)

Approved by Mudbug

24C
Jan 15, 2005, 06:50 PM
Now that is interesting, although most drivers I know struggle to drive and have a conversation on a bluetooth phone, so who knows what would happen after they'd install one of these. :-)

SuperChuck
Jan 15, 2005, 10:27 PM
:confused:

My guess is that Custom Restorations will also be the last.

solvs
Jan 16, 2005, 11:30 PM
Probably for the kids in the back seat. Probably not recommended for the front seat. Especially drivers side. ;)

shamino
Jan 17, 2005, 03:17 PM
Probably for the kids in the back seat. Probably not recommended for the front seat. Especially drivers side. ;)
Depends on what you're doing.

If you plan on playing a round of Halo, you'd better not be driving :eek:

On the other hand, if you've got a voice-interface GPS/map program installed, that can direct you to where you're going, what's the problem?

shamino
Jan 17, 2005, 03:20 PM
Now that is interesting, although most drivers I know struggle to drive and have a conversation on a bluetooth phone, so who knows what would happen after they'd install one of these. :-)
What's so special about a BT phone that makes it more difficult to drive with them instead of other kinds of phones?

When I'm traveling, I've got my phone mounted on the dashboard, with a headset attached. Talking over the phone while driving is no more difficult or distracing than talking to someone in the passenger seat. (I do pull over if I need to place a call to someone not on my speed-dial list, however. It requires far too much concentration to search through the address book while doing anything else.)

solvs
Jan 18, 2005, 07:07 AM
On the other hand, if you've got a voice-interface GPS/map program installed, that can direct you to where you're going, what's the problem?
Nothing... except the regular GPS is cheaper and probably would work better. ;)