Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bvphaze3

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 1, 2010
I love the imbd app. Is there an app that will show my DVD collection with all the info and trailers that imbd has? That way a family member can browse the DVD library on the iPad and view a preview/trailer of the movie. Is there there an app like that?

pagansoul

macrumors 65816
Aug 10, 2006
Earth
As a work around I make a PDF of my iTunes collections. I have one on Music, Movies and Books that I load on my pad into Goodreader.

Attachments

• music.JPG
    music.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 104
  • books.JPG
    books.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 75

TWO2SEVEN

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2010
Plano, TX
Movie App

I use the iCollect Movies app. I have it on my iP4, and it syncs to their website. The best feature is the ability to "scan" the UPC on your movies with your phones camera. It has a link to both Rotten Tomatos and iMdb in the app.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: There is an iPad version, without the "scanning" ability obviously. However, I just bookmarked the iCollect website on my iPad to browse my collection.

pasipple

macrumors 6502a
Jun 12, 2009
I use My Movies for iPad and iPhone -- has a LOT of features and well worth it!!!

http://www.mymovies.dk/home.aspx

+1....

I have MyMovies for my iPhone and iPad and I highly recommend both. Both programs sync with my collection on the MyMovies web server...which allows you to view your collection on the web and/or you can give access to your collection to family and friends.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.