PDA

View Full Version : New Power Support case - any good?

Nhwhazup
Nov 24, 2010, 08:02 AM
http://www.powersupportusa.com/catalog/product/view/id/387/s/leather-folio/category/37/

Has anyone purchased any of these cases? If so can you please review or comment? I have the Yoobao slim and absolutely love the functionaility which is very similar to these new Power Support cases. I would like to purchase but am a little leery as I've seen threads indicating quality problems with previous PS cases. Also these particular cases were on their website like a month ago and then taken off the website until just this week which is concerning.

Thanks for any feedback.

Tobster3
Dec 2, 2010, 06:02 AM
Hi, I'd also be interested in any comments from someone who has purchased this case.

Thanks

Nhwhazup
Dec 2, 2010, 07:46 PM
Hi, I'd also be interested in any comments from someone who has purchased this case.

Thanks

I've even e-mailed Power Support to ask if the quality problems they had previously had been corrected. They did confirm that these new cases were taken off the site for a month as they had issues with their supplier. But they really didn't answer me when I asked if the cases were now 1st quality workmanship. I really like the look and the style of these but after their previous quality problems, I'm a little skittish.