PDA

View Full Version : Apple Invite to get iPod Shuffles?

imac abuser
Jan 17, 2005, 01:19 AM
I have seen a few posts about apple getting people invites to come to get ipod shuffles. How do I get one? I have bought 4 macs in the past 2 years, bought apple care, about 3 ipods, and have a .mac account. If that doesn't make me worthy of an invite I don't know what would. Thank chris ;)

Mechcozmo
Jan 17, 2005, 01:56 AM
Maybe if you stopped abusing your iMac and other computers.... :rolleyes:

MacFan25863
Jan 17, 2005, 02:11 AM
I have seen a few posts about apple getting people invites to come to get ipod shuffles. How do I get one? I have bought 4 macs in the past 2 years, bought apple care, about 3 ipods, and have a .mac account. If that doesn't make me worthy of an invite I don't know what would. Thank chris ;)

Like, free shuffles???

I've bought a Powerbook, iPod 20, and 2 iPod minis in the past 6 months..I want one :D

solvs
Jan 17, 2005, 03:39 AM
Have you tried putting your e-mail and everything in when you d/l iTunes or QT updates and making sure you leave all boxes check marked? After I did that, I started getting coupons and stuff for $10-$30 off future purchases. Otherwise, I don't know what the heck your talking about.

imac abuser
Jan 17, 2005, 10:31 AM
well I always accept the apple solicitations, but I do always decline 3rd party ones. I mean otherwise you get spammed to death. I'm going to call apple i think.

imac abuser
Jan 17, 2005, 10:39 AM
I just called apple Mall Of America (Minnesota), and they said they have a list, and will call me when one comes in. They said they will hold one for the day. I don't think this is "THE INVITE", but it's a start

chris