PDA

View Full Version : Combine multiple AppleID Accounts

arkmannj
Nov 24, 2010, 08:13 PM
Hello,

We have several AppleID accounts in our home, I'm looking into the MobileMe Family pack, but I would really like everyone to still be able to use their current AppleID's to login with (at least the subaccount anyway)
Also, if they register their iPod Touches, iPhones, iPads, computers in the sub accounts Would I with the master account still be able to find them, and for the computers remotely connect ?

Thanks for any thoughts or assistance!
~Ark

JuanGuapo
Nov 24, 2010, 10:12 PM
I tried asking once and was told that all I can do is consolidate all my Apple devices to one Apple ID, but the two IDs are separate and will always remain that way. Stupid, I know.

helloimsteve
Nov 24, 2010, 10:13 PM
Hello,

We have several AppleID accounts in our home, I'm looking into the MobileMe Family pack, but I would really like everyone to still be able to use their current AppleID's to login with (at least the subaccount anyway)
Also, if they register their iPod Touches, iPhones, iPads, computers in the sub accounts Would I with the master account still be able to find them, and for the computers remotely connect ?

Thanks for any thoughts or assistance!
~Ark

You can use your AppleID as a MobileMe member name, you just need to register with the name that your Apple ID is.

With the sub-accounts, you would not be able to access their locations unless you have the account added onto your device or know the password to the sub-accounts. You can access it at me.com/find.