Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TapHappy

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 21, 2009
Start stopwatch…

Since this is the season for giving (or getting), I've decided to help my fellow iPhone lover out this season by trying my hand at iPhone accessory product reviews. Because I allegedly have A.D.D., I'm going to keep these reviews short and sweet! You should be able to read through one in fewer than 60 seconds. Got it? Let's go!

40 seconds left.

My first victim is a cool number I picked up online called Budcase, more specifically BudCase 3. In a nutshell it is a neat leather pouch for those iconic white ear buds of yours. This baby has a few neat tricks.

Trick number one is a key chain clip. Cool idea! I clipped mine on my key chain but I’m sure you could clip this on just about anything, purse, belt loop, nose… well you get the picture!

Trick number two is the way the pouch is shut closed. Instead of a snap or Velcro, the pouch closes using a magnetic. Now that is really cool!

Crap time almost up...10 seconds left.

You can get a Budcase in any color just as long as it’s black. Very useful accessory if you use your ear buds as frequently as I do.

4/5 stars

My time is up!

BudCase 3 – website link
Price: $12.95

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 133
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.