PDA

View Full Version : Portenzo Composition Case Review

forza1976
Nov 30, 2010, 11:20 PM
Just took a few snaps this evening. Can't believe how quickly it came to my door, ordered last week and arrived today. Thanks Portenzo (Darin). This case is just as I expected, perfect in so many ways and the craftsmanship is pretty much shockingly good.

Glad the ipad has a case now!

ScaryMerry
Dec 1, 2010, 02:31 AM
So it's cloth, not paper, on the cover, right? What about on the inside? I'm wanting to buy one of these as soon as I can afford to. I've been looking for something quirky, quality, and classy and this seems to fit the bill.

forza1976
Dec 1, 2010, 08:48 AM
From what I can tell, it is definitely not paper on the outside or the inside. It looks pretty durable for sure.

bigbro1096
Dec 1, 2010, 09:59 PM
I'm between this or the plain notebook style IPad case. I want this because I'm a nerb :D but I want the other one cause it is simple. :confused:

Kadin
Dec 1, 2010, 10:34 PM
I'm between this or the plain notebook style IPad case. I want this because I'm a nerb :D but I want the other one cause it is simple. :confused:
I'm under the same dilemma. I like the basic notebook style with the red lining and then the matching red wallpaper as it's shown on the main page. Not usually a fan of red but they look great together.

bigbro1096
Dec 2, 2010, 05:59 AM
I'm under the same dilemma. I like the basic notebook style with the red lining and then the matching red wallpaper as it's shown on the main page. Not usually a fan of red but they look great together.

Lol, I'm the same way. I won't be getting my case for at least another 22 days but I already have their sky blue wallpaper on my iPad. Oh just so you know, if this helps, I emailed portenzo and you can pick which color linen to be put on the composition case by stating the color in the gift notes or something like that. Here are his actual words, "Hello,
* *the Stingray! case is $249.95USD. I hope to have photos done this weekend. You can change the inside color choice of the Composition by putting the requested color in the Gift Notes box on the check out page.

Thanks!

Darin
darin@portenzo.com"