PDA

View Full Version : StarCraft Map Hack?

MacAztec
Aug 31, 2002, 07:05 PM
Anyone know where to find a StarCraft map hack for Mac?

scem0
Aug 31, 2002, 08:11 PM
God, what a lamer. Why the f--- would you want to ruin some poor person's (my) game by making yourself have an unfair advantage. Maphackers are the reason I havnt played starcraft in a month, and also the reason that when I did play before I would mostly play UMS. It is impossible to find a fair game even on 'expert' maps like Lost Temple. God, I wish a mod would ban you from the forums or something. That is really low. Now your gunna make some excuse on why what you are doing is not bad - but the truth is that there are no excuses to hacking. If you have to have a big advantage against your opponent(s) in order to win a game then you are lame. You need the advantage so I am now deeming you a lamer. If I knew your b.net name I would send it to blizz and they would delete your account. I hope you never find that hack because it will only ruin honest people's starcraft games. I hate you lamer.

Sorry for being harsh but I have no sympathy for hackers.

Royal Pineapple
Aug 31, 2002, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by scem0
God, what a lamer. Why the f--- would you want to ruin some poor person's (my) game by making yourself have an unfair advantage. Maphackers are the reason I havnt played starcraft in a month, and also the reason that when I did play before I would mostly play UMS. It is impossible to find a fair game even on 'expert' maps like Lost Temple. God, I wish a mod would ban you from the forums or something. That is really low. Now your gunna make some excuse on why what you are doing is not bad - but the truth is that there are no excuses to hacking. If you have to have a big advantage against your opponent(s) in order to win a game then you are lame. You need the advantage so I am now deeming you a lamer. If I knew your b.net name I would send it to blizz and they would delete your account. I hope you never find that hack because it will only ruin honest people's starcraft games. I hate you lamer.

wow,
you arnt too nice huh? ;)
i aggree with you if everyone is hacking than what is the point?
but the map isnt too bad, at least they arnt giving themselves craploads of minerals.

Mephisto
Aug 31, 2002, 08:37 PM
BWAAAAAAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA

job
Aug 31, 2002, 09:21 PM
errr....

just play a money map..?? eh?

buffsldr
Aug 31, 2002, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by scem0

This is too funny. R-E-L-A-X. I can only imagine how pissed this guy gets when someone fails to make a complete stop. I wonder if he takes down their liscense plate number so that he (a non-lamer) can report it to the "appropriate authority"

Anyway, if you search google.com, you can find some. Be careful, some contain viruses. I should note, my previous sentance applies to pc version. And really, the hacks dont help me to much. To be really good, you have to work fast, and the hax distracted me too much (no "fog of war" hack did, i cant remember the other ones i used, if any)

Durandal7
Aug 31, 2002, 09:53 PM
jeeze, y'all need to calm down a bit.

Seriously though, as the head of the MR Starcraft Clan I cannot condone the use of any multiplayer map hacks. Single player hacks I don't mind (I've used them myself)

job
Aug 31, 2002, 10:56 PM
if you are good enough, you won't need any hacks...

Durandal7
Aug 31, 2002, 11:07 PM
Why would you need a hack anyway? The built-in cheats let you do most anything imaginable.

Haberdasher
Sep 2, 2002, 05:57 PM
While I may not be that angry, I also get pissed off at lamers like you.

I'm not going to go on...but it's people like you that ruined Diablo, Starcraft, and Warcraft now. I really wish you would get banned.

Go get some skill. Then you'll kick butt, and you won't need a map hack to hold your hand.

xelterran
Sep 4, 2002, 09:44 AM
lol this is really quite lame

you are welcome to 1v1 me on any Progamer map - you can hack if you like too, fact is you will still lose in under 15min.

job
Sep 4, 2002, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by xelterran
lol this is really quite lame

you are welcome to 1v1 me on any Progamer map - you can hack if you like too, fact is you will still lose in under 15min.

there's the challenge...

anyone willing to bite?

how about it MacAztec....

go one-on-one with xelterran and one of you save the recording, .zip it and attach it here for all of us to see...

Haberdasher
Sep 4, 2002, 04:25 PM
I'd like to see that!

And do it soon so that both of you are still angry over this debate and will be driven into such a bloodlust that after one of you wins the loser will proceed to disembowel the winner!

Or you could play checkers.

Tiauguinho
Sep 4, 2002, 05:00 PM
HAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Oh God... If you guys are going to Fight please, PLEASE save the replay! Good Luck Gentlemen!

Durandal7
Sep 4, 2002, 05:30 PM
Fight!, Fight!, Fight!

If you guys do fight save the replay and I'll post it at the MR SC clan site.
I've been busy recently so I have gotten a little rusty at SC :(

job
Sep 4, 2002, 05:36 PM
yes, the replay would be very interesting...

xelterran
Sep 5, 2002, 12:53 PM
please state the time and what server u wanna play on ^_^

ddtlm
Sep 5, 2002, 01:36 PM
I hate maphackers. Bunch of goddamn no-skills, afraid-to-loose, weenie bitches.

Playing WC3 I've found a number of maphackers by watching the replays and their "clever" movements to avoid and attack things they can't see. Some of them are gona get their accounts and/or keys banned by Blizzard. :)

job
Sep 5, 2002, 03:38 PM
it seems that macaztec has forgotten about this thread.

someone pm him and tell him to read this thread.

xelterran
Sep 6, 2002, 09:43 AM
how about tic-tac-toe warmup

i go first @_@

__|__|__
__|__|__
x_|__|__

job
Sep 7, 2002, 10:22 AM
roflmao. ;) :D

Durandal7
Sep 7, 2002, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by hitman
it seems that macaztec has forgotten about this thread.

someone pm him and tell him to read this thread.

Go for it.

MacAztec
Sep 7, 2002, 10:23 PM
lets 1v1 p*ssy. I will beat you in under 10 minutes, no hacks.

And BTW, i wanted to use a map hack for when me and my friend play with my other friends. I have never hacked in my life so stop getting on my case you ******** lamers:rolleyes:

MacAztec
Sep 7, 2002, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by xelterran
how about tic-tac-toe warmup

i go first @_@

__|__|__
__|__|__
x_|__|__

bah, good move, but....

__|__|__
__|__|_O
x_|__|__

Durandal7
Sep 7, 2002, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by MacAztec
lets 1v1 p*ssy. I will beat you in under 10 minutes, no hacks.

Hurrah, there will be a fight! Be sure to save the replay guys. We all want to see how badly one of you beats the other.

job
Sep 7, 2002, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Durandal7

Hurrah, there will be a fight! Be sure to save the replay guys. We all want to see how badly one of you beats the other.

w00t!!

Macrumors first SC grudgematch!!!

:D :D

MacAztec
Sep 7, 2002, 10:41 PM
My name will be

GL@I)I@TOR

Tell me a time....*****;)

Durandal7
Sep 7, 2002, 10:54 PM

w00t!!

Macrumors first SC grudgematch!!!

:D :D

I think that in the future all flamewars should be resolved with a healthy video game match ;)

job
Sep 7, 2002, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Durandal7

I think that in the future all flamewars should be resolved with a healthy video game match ;)

Although quake3 may be better suited for grudges... ;)

No record option though... :D

MacAztec
Sep 7, 2002, 11:00 PM
Anyone up for a Quake III Arena match? Im good to go...

job
Sep 7, 2002, 11:05 PM
Na...lets stick with SC for the moment.

Alright here's where everyone stands :

xelterran :

- claims that he can beat Aztec under 15 minutes on any map, hack or no hack.

Aztec :

- claims victory in under 10 minutes, no hacks.

Alright guys set a date and duke it out. :D

Durandal7
Sep 7, 2002, 11:28 PM
Na...lets stick with SC for the moment.

Alright here's where everyone stands :

xelterran :

- claims that he can beat Aztec under 15 minutes on any map, hack or no hack.

Aztec :

- claims victory in under 10 minutes, no hacks.

Alright guys set a date and duke it out. :D
This will be interesting, won't it?

xelterran
Sep 8, 2002, 06:49 AM
__|__|_x
__|__|_O
x_|__|__

im owning already.. :D

k.. so what time is good for you?
im mostly on USEast server account name: GsM)jU_

xelterran
Sep 8, 2002, 06:59 AM
you play broodwar right?

Durandal7
Sep 8, 2002, 12:11 PM
The suspense is killing me. What race do you two plan on playing as?

MacAztec
Sep 8, 2002, 12:24 PM
I play original. Broodwar sucks

Haberdasher
Sep 8, 2002, 12:26 PM
Broodwar sucks?

Maybe you suck. :p

peterjhill
Sep 8, 2002, 12:36 PM
I haven't played WC 3 on battle.net yet, because I don't want to deal with people who need to cheat to win. I find it quite annoying.

xelterran
Sep 8, 2002, 02:29 PM
eh gg aztec ^^

a little less bm plz? :p

u can dl replay
here (http://www15.brinkster.com/war3world/stuff/2114tvp.rep) if anyone interested.

grr stupid brinkster.. ull get an error just reload the page and it should dl

job
Sep 8, 2002, 07:44 PM
Aztec seems to be pissed with the results, due to the maps chosen.

Here's what I suggested and posted in his thread in Community Discussion :

Ok.

We need a proctor to set the standards for the matches, otherwise, the person who is hosting the game, will, naturally, plan it to favor him.

The maps should be stock standard, unless both players agree on a money map that they have both played before.

Or we have somebody make the official "Macrumors SC Grudgematch Map" for all future SC Grudgematches.

Whew.

xelterran
Sep 8, 2002, 08:00 PM
you are welcome to 1v1 me on any Progamer map

the game was played on regular lost temple which is a progamer map and also the standard/most used map on b.net. :)

job
Sep 8, 2002, 08:09 PM
No worries mate. ;)

I have not watched the replay yet, but I think it is sort of funny that he is pissed that you won. :)

job
Sep 8, 2002, 08:11 PM
btw to attach the replay...

1. zip it to a .zip file

2. then attach it as an attachment on the boards so we can watch it. ;)

xelterran
Sep 8, 2002, 08:22 PM
im either a complete dumbass or arn took the upload thingy off? :confused:

i changed the link you can dl it here: http://www15.brinkster.com/war3world/gsm.html

aztec ya moofie chew :)

Durandal7
Sep 8, 2002, 09:17 PM
Please refer to the Community Discussion thread for the Official Clan {MR} Policy on the subject. I suggest you do a rematch under these guidelines. One cannot go against the word of the Supreme Chancellor ;)