View Full Version : What's it called?

Dec 5, 2010, 07:43 PM
I have an older 30gb iPod that I am getting ready to sell on eBay. Along with the device I have the accessory FM "cord" [for lack of a better term] that was sold by the Apple store. Too much time has passed and I cannot remember what this thing is called - tried looking at the store but there is nothing even close to it listed. I would appreciate an "official name" for this nice white accessory. Thanks in advance.

Dec 5, 2010, 07:45 PM
That looks like the FM radio accessory.