Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

h1r0ll3r

macrumors 68040
Dec 28, 2009
Maryland
After SwitchEasy's Odyssey fail case, I'm done with them.

Klingon's come to mind whenever I see that case :p

los318

macrumors 6502
Jun 29, 2010
Austin, Tx
i've seen reports of people who said they did like thier CapsulRebal. I ordered my blackone friday so just waiting for it to be shipped. I can report back once i get it. I'm using an Incase Slider Black right now.

i3igsmooth5769

macrumors 6502a
Dec 28, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
After SwitchEasy's Odyssey fail case, I'm done with them.

Klingon's come to mind whenever I see that case :p

Im the biggest Switcheasy fan...but that case is the one of the most hideous ive seen...that being said...I have the capsule rebel in black,and its great. Not as rugged as an otterbox, but if Batman were to have a case, it would be the black capsule rebel.

bullseyetech

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 29, 2010
London
Good to know that I'm not alone lol and yea I love the batman element of the case as well. The protection is second to none and not to mention the extras you get with it as well :D

bullseyetech

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 29, 2010
London
But I would love if Switcheasy would sell the inner case seperate for a cheaper price because I want to switch it around now and again. Plus I've noticed that there's nicks in the case because of when I take it on and off :rolleyes: Anybody else?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.