PDA

View Full Version : EXCLUSIVE: Apple Store critical to Windows iPod Mac mini 's...

MacBytes
Jan 20, 2005, 12:36 PM
Category: News and Press Releases
Link: EXCLUSIVE: Apple Store critical to Windows iPod Mac mini \'switch\' (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20050120133600)
Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)

Approved by Mudbug

Wonder Boy
Jan 20, 2005, 12:56 PM
EXCLUSIVE: Apple Store critical to Windows iPod Mac mini switch

no kidding? wow. this is a gigantic shocker. apple stores influencing sales. stop the presses. inform the president.

i dont think there can be a more obvious headline.

Kagetenshi
Jan 20, 2005, 01:34 PM
This just in: Airbus Store critical to Boeing Airbus A380 'switch'.

(No, this article doesn't deserve serious consideration)

~J

24C
Jan 20, 2005, 01:52 PM
Breaking news, Mac mini has hidden costs... "although other costs remain, such as the purchase of Mac OS X software applications"

What might that be? Oh, you mean Office, will that be student, regular, or pro? I think Apple should just recall them all, there just going to be so much trouble to sell :rolleyes:

edesignuk
Jan 20, 2005, 02:07 PM
Everyone "Needham & Co" needs to be fired, ASAP.

TwitchOSX
Jan 20, 2005, 02:44 PM
A picture I saw a couple days ago. Somebody took a picture of thier TV and uploaded it.. regarding the new Airbus..

It showed a picture of the Airbus flying, and the caption below said:

"Big Huge Giant Airplane!"

LOL!

SiliconAddict
Jan 20, 2005, 05:54 PM
EXCLUSIVE:

Was that supost to be a joke? ;)

Keynoteuser
Jan 20, 2005, 06:36 PM
Note to Belkin:
Time to make a CHEAP (like under $40) KVM that is white and matches the Mini. Make SURE the Apple store and other resellers know about it and stock it. Make sure the Apple Store employees PUSH it to PC users who don't want to toss their PC just yet.

SiliconAddict
Jan 20, 2005, 09:29 PM
Note to Belkin:
Time to make a CHEAP (like under $40) KVM that is white and matches the Mini. Make SURE the Apple store and other resellers know about it and stock it. Make sure the Apple Store employees PUSH it to PC users who don't want to toss their PC just yet.

That actually a pretty dang good idea. I'm going to have to get a KVM when I get my mini or G5 PowerBook. Whatever comes out with Tiger. :D

shamino
Jan 21, 2005, 10:07 AM
This just in: Airbus Store critical to Boeing Airbus A380 'switch'.
Now there's a concept. An Airbus (or Boeing - that works too) Store. So you can impulse-buy that jetliner while strolling through the mall with the family. ...

Which reminds me of a concept I've had for years now - a company like Yamaha should open a chain of stores that sell everything the company makes. Stereo equipment, musical instruments, computer components, heavy-lifting machinery, motorcycles, etc.

It would be one heck of a store :)