Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fnatic

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 9, 2010
Riven: The Sequel to Myst, the biggest game of the App Store
Riven: The Sequel to Myst has become the application with a larger size of the Apple App Store. This adventure game is now available for iPad, iPod touch and iPhone 4 and has a download size of over 1 GB.

Riven: The Sequel to Myst is, at present, play this in the App Store with the highest caliber needs to be downloaded (1.01 GB) and the installation requires that the device has about 2 GB free, even in description of the game tells users that it is an application of an unusual size.

The notes with which accompanies the application developer can read: "Riven for IOS is a very, very heavy. We tried to optimize Riven by compressing the size of the original DVD in just over 1 GB. Even at that size is one of the biggest apps to our knowledge so please be patient. "

At the same time suggest it is recommended to be downloaded in iTunes and then be synchronized with the device in question iOS. Get it directly from an iPhone, with a good wireless connection, can take about 90 minutes.

The game is now available from the App Store and is priced at 4.99 euros, you can access it from here.

Last edited:

EricNau

Moderator emeritus
Apr 27, 2005
San Francisco, CA
Once you plug it in, I would say 20 minutes or less. If it's been plugged in longer than that, you can try reseting the device by pressing and holding the home and sleep/wake buttons simultaneously (while it's still plugged in).

sophiatristin

macrumors newbie
Dec 8, 2010
This same issue happens with me when water dropped on my iPod. But after that I reseting the device by holding the home option, you can do it from pressing the sleep or wake buttons. But it must have to do in simultaneously.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.