Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Thrilledge

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2009
I have none of those problems with Google Voice. Random numbers don't show up on my friends caller id. Its always my google number

einmusiker

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 26, 2010
I have none of those problems with Google Voice. Random numbers don't show up on my friends caller id. Its always my google number

when you call with the official gv app??? interesting because this is a known issue with the app. google is working on it but until it's fixed I'm using gv+. Don't get me wrong, I love gv though

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
I'm with Bandolier here. So you deleted the app, who cares why? If you actually had some sort of list of reasons and possible solutions to discuss then sure, I can see the need to tell people. Not so much when you just want to tell people you deleted an app.

Last edited by a moderator:

einmusiker

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 26, 2010
I'm with Bandolier here. So you deleted the app, who cares why? If you actually had some sort of list of reasons and possible solutions to discuss then sure, I can see the need to tell people. Not so much when you just want to tell people you deleted an app.

If you would have actually read my OP you would see the 3 reasons why I deleted. Solutions would be that GV add the callback option with an update and fix the issue with shutting off the ipod when opening. I hear they are working on it at least but until then I'm sticking with GV+

Che Castro

macrumors 603
May 21, 2009
I hate the google voice app

it sucks to text with this,seems like the app was rushed

if this is how Google does things , i want no part of android

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.