PDA

View Full Version : 5GB ipod for sale or trade

wnameth
Jan 21, 2005, 03:20 PM
Hey everyone at Mac-Rumors. I sadly found out today, that my 5GB ipod would cost over 100 dollars to fix :eek:. I only got it in early september off eBay, and could include all the accessories with it, unless someone has a working first or second Gen, because then i could still use them. The fire wire port/jack is cracked, and is a little bit lose. For example, when I try to take out the fire wire cord, the fire wire port/jack shifts up about a quarter of a centimeter. It was charging but not mounting, so I tried to push the fire wire cord in deeper.... This was the cause of the problem, I know i am an idiot for doing so, trust me i'll will never man handle anything made by Apple. I am very short for money, as i am in high school. So i am looking for a 512mb or 1GB shuffle, or even a 3rd GEN 10GB for my 5GB and some money. If anyone has either an extra ipod sitting around, or can get a 512mb shuffle for 100USD, then that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for everything

wnameth
Jan 21, 2005, 08:04 PM
Nobody can use this???? thats odd, it still has a good battery and HD

Muskyto3
Jan 21, 2005, 08:06 PM
kinda useless dont u think....

sjpetry
Jan 21, 2005, 08:23 PM
kinda useless dont u think....

I do, its not portable anymore so it is pointless. ;)

Jovian9
Jan 21, 2005, 11:42 PM
How much do you want for it with shipping to the United States? The hard drive works, correct?

wnameth
Jan 22, 2005, 08:07 AM
battery and HD work....pm sent