Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HexaPlus

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 2, 2002
There are actually two new devices and one incredible innovation to allow the world of consumer to move forward in leaps and bounds...
the first is a Quantum computer that uses the suerpositioning of atoms to operate at roughly Infinity Ghz! The "Gigawire" is acctually a WetFlow line that allows a user to directly interface his or her own brain into the system. Apple has also switched completely to solid state storage devices which start off at twenty Terabytes. The MRSP of this amazing product is only 19.95 but there is an affordable monthly payment plan...

The second device is a new iwalk pda device which contains a G5 operateing at 20Ghz and a the four dimenstional user interface. Unfortunatly the WetFlow feature won't be avalible for another year. the deviec does however support a

The Innovation comes to prevent the theft of Apple innovation by Microsoft...
A thirty million dollar bounty on Bill Gates head and.. an offer to let Gates reclaim his soul from the devil in exchange for his life long dedication to missionary work to make up for his crimes against humanity.

hey this is final if I where i would stack my first born child on it.....

It will be great... just wait....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.