Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Birdsoft

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 11, 2008
Birdsoft is pleased to announce the release of its newest iOS application, Jot List. Jot List is a checklist, todo list, grocery list, generic list app with great features including Dropbox backup, 5 list types, and BUMPing to share and merge lists. And all built in a super clean and easy to use interface to designed to get you in and out.

Made a grocery list on your phone and want you husband to have it. Just bump his phone and he will receive your list on his device. Did he check off what he did get and add a couple things. He just bumps it back and your list merges with his.

The new version 1.1 is on the AppStore with sublists so you can indent sub-items, Text Expander support, and it is a Universal iPad/iPhone release.

So check out Jot List today and remember all those little things.

So Jot it down quick.

Jot List.

jlss2s.PNG

FREE the weekend of Dec. 11-12 2010 to get the word out. Try it now. Tell your friends.

Last edited:

1984world

macrumors 6502
Aug 26, 2008
It was free for me (canadian store) and seems to work good. I will post a comment on itunes once I've had a chance to play with it some more. Thanks so much!

1984world

macrumors 6502
Aug 26, 2008
yeah it's now showing as a paid app in CND store too. Gotta be fast with these things, I know I've missed a number of awesome ones.

Birdsoft

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 11, 2008
FREE until Xmas

It should be free again for the Holidays. A new version 1.1 universal build is out with textexpander support and indenting of items....

Hope you enjoy and please leave a review if you enjoy the program!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.