PDA

View Full Version : Which iPad Case do you like the most

AlexAMoser
Dec 12, 2010, 06:17 PM
To help me and other iPad owners it would be nice to take a large poll to see which iPad Case is the best for our iPads.

Higgs1
Dec 12, 2010, 06:19 PM
i'd add Portenzo to that list.......

Tobster3
Dec 12, 2010, 08:13 PM
Please add Yoobao.

hitekalex
Dec 12, 2010, 09:02 PM
I hate all iPad cases.. they just add bulk, weight and inconvenience.. Not to mention most of them are ugly and hide the natural beauty of iPad. Just stick a skin on the back of the iPad to protect the aluminum from scratches, and that's all one should ever need ;)

sotie
Dec 13, 2010, 07:01 PM
My vote goes to Vaja Agenda 2 but it wasn't listed. My 2nd choice would be Yoobao Magic.

AlexAMoser
Dec 16, 2010, 10:16 AM
I hate all iPad cases.. they just add bulk, weight and inconvenience.. Not to mention most of them are ugly and hide the natural beauty of iPad. Just stick a skin on the back of the iPad to protect the aluminum from scratches, and that's all one should ever need ;)

Your right a lot of the Cases add bulk but I find myself getting really annoyed trying to hold up or prop up my iPad in different possitions all the time.

Biff...
Dec 16, 2010, 10:20 AM
Otterbox baby, thing has saved my ipad from drops, and scratches more times than I can think of.

mgg
Dec 16, 2010, 04:44 PM
I love my Mamut Vaja iVolution.

ScaryMerry
Dec 16, 2010, 06:49 PM
I just ordered an Oberon after a long debate between it and a Portenzo. Neither are on this list...

batman75
Dec 16, 2010, 08:12 PM
cyberacoustics is way better than ones listed in your poll

GoCubsGo
Dec 16, 2010, 08:13 PM
I'm still pretty happy with the Apple case. It's remarkable too, I usually go through at least a half dozen before I find one I like.

Roger.Parker
Dec 17, 2010, 03:12 PM
I've got to add the modulR case (http://www.modulrcase.com) and it's accessories to the list. I believe that there are pretty products out there, and the folding flap that turns into a stand is an old-hat trick. I like this because it has many, many tricks, and it does them very well.:cool:

Seamaster
Dec 17, 2010, 04:57 PM
None of the above.

1. Yoobao "Magic"
2. Apple
3. Portenzo

ZipZap
Dec 17, 2010, 05:57 PM
Zaggmate no keyboard

Sterne
Dec 17, 2010, 08:04 PM
Portenzo Alano

tbayrgs
Dec 17, 2010, 09:03 PM
i'd add Portenzo to that list.......

+1 for the Portenzo. I previously had a Dodo but the Portenzo blows it away in fit and finish and durability.

Hammie
Dec 17, 2010, 10:35 PM
I already own the Vaja Agenda and have a Vaja Agenda 2 on order.

I guess you know what my vote is. ;)

class77
Dec 17, 2010, 11:04 PM
What's the difference between the Vaja original Agenda and the Agenda 2??

DigitalRanger
Dec 18, 2010, 07:23 AM
Otterbox baby, thing has saved my ipad from drops, and scratches more times than I can think of.

Agreed. Otterbox defender rox.

Alvi
Dec 18, 2010, 10:53 AM
I use the Apple one, It's very useful, I just care about covering the screen and have that inclined position, I'm not dropping my iPad from my 5th floor anytime soon, so that's enough protection for me. It looks cheap for the 40$ it is, but it's useful and most of the "Quality" ones are even more :(

IgnatiusTheKing
Dec 19, 2010, 07:34 AM
I just got an iPad as a gift, along with the Apple case, and I have to say that the case is a flimsy, ill-fitting piece of garbage. I'll be returning it today and searching for something else.

Night Spring
Dec 19, 2010, 08:40 AM
I love my Belkin Grip Vue case. Doesn't cover the screen, but I have a screen protector on. Dropped my iPad off the table to the floor a few times, and because of this case it sort of just bounces onto the floor without any harm.

Built
Dec 19, 2010, 10:06 AM
None of the above.

This survey is skewed and unreliable since not all case choices are available.

Arran
Dec 19, 2010, 10:23 AM
I have a "write-in" candidate: The Apple case.

It's by far the most functional (but not the prettiest, I'll admit).

None of the above.

This survey is skewed and unreliable since not all case choices are available.

Agreed. It seems more like a personal, "Help me choose", sort-of shortlist.

IgnatiusTheKing
Dec 20, 2010, 10:58 PM
I just picked up the Knomo Snap Folio (brown) and really like it. It was a little on the pricy side ($99.95) but is so much more well made than some of the others I looked at that it was worth it.

http://storeimages.apple.com/1787/as-images.apple.com/is/image/AppleInc/H3621?wid=600&hei=600&fmt=jpeg&qlt=95&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.5,0.5,0,0&iccEmbed=0&layer=comp

stabile007
Mar 8, 2011, 01:21 PM
I am really liking my Incase Magazine Convertible case, the apple case actually let me down I felt like I did not like those seams on it.

kirk.007
Apr 1, 2012, 12:52 PM
i didn't see this one on the list. it's way better looking and has a writing pad! that's exactly what i was looking for bc i need to use a writing pad for my work.

SamR123
Apr 1, 2012, 01:05 PM
I'm really liking my Choiix Wake-Up folio, almost no bulk/cool color/smartcover functionality.

Also not dissapointed in my Marware CEO folio.

Yes I like the folio type cases.

Nhwhazup
Apr 1, 2012, 02:08 PM
My favorite thus far is the ultra slim Griffin Intellicase.

I've tried and don't like:

Apple Magic cover - bought it in the cream colored leather and it was all fingerprinted and smudged by the time I got home and that was using it with clean hands. Also the triangle slips and slides when in the typing position on my lap. Had to constantly adjust it.

Maroo case from Amazon - nice quality for the price but didn't like the bouncy and very low typing position.

Speck Pixelskin - really liked the design and great coverage but it was wicked heavy. Almost doubled the weight of the iPad.

Smithwicks
Apr 1, 2012, 02:09 PM
Beyza Executive II case is the best case bar none.