Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mliii

macrumors 65816
Jan 28, 2006
Southern California
So far, many of the reviews of the iPhone App have been less than flattering. Can those of you who are actually using it successfully give a first hand impression? Thanks!

guitargoddsjm

macrumors 6502
Feb 25, 2008
MA
So far, many of the reviews of the iPhone App have been less than flattering. Can those of you who are actually using it successfully give a first hand impression? Thanks!

I think it's pretty cool, although I've only just started using it a few hours ago and don't know many others who use it. It's funny because I was thinking about letting my girlfriend use Find my iPhone so she would know where I was. Latitude is built for this purpose.

dffdce

macrumors member
Jun 30, 2010
My first impression was good. It is simple, quick and smooth. Smooth compared to the web version that is. However I just took a about a 15 minute drive and it crashed every few minutes while watching my position on the map.

mcwonny

macrumors newbie
Jan 6, 2012
Delete and re-install app

delete the latitude app by holding on app icon until x shows, then press the icon
to delete
go to app store and re-install

semplem

macrumors newbie
Feb 2, 2012
network error google latitude

I installed latitude on iphone 4s.
got the network error message.
login error then says that username or password is incorrect - obviously due to network error.
I have reinstalled the app with same outcome.
Any ideas on how to fix?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.