Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AKNicolle

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 2, 2010
I'm the developer of Artwork Tracker, which just hit the App Store today! Artwork Tracker is a submission tracking tool for artists and collectors, available for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Please visit http://artworktracker.com for more information.

AKNicolle

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 2, 2010
The Artwork Tracker v1.1 update is now available on the App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.

In addition to bug fixes, this update adds a bunch of new features:

* New field for clients (client type)

* Two new fields for submissions (exhibited and submission type)

* New reserved state for submission status
* Larger artwork thumbnails for iPhone/iPod

* Artist name displayed for each artwork

* Added settings option to sort artwork by artist name

* Artwork status icons
* Larger notes fields on iPad

* Larger field size for new medium entry

* Artist name picker

I’d like to thank all the artists and collectors who are using the app and have provided some great comments and suggestions. Your feedback is much appreciated!

You can find more details about Artwork Tracker at my website or on the Artwork Tracker Facebook group.

Feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions, comments or feature requests.

Cheers,
Andrew

AKNicolle

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 2, 2010
Artwork Tracker is now on sale for a limited time! Track your art collection and submissions on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Please visit http://artworktracker.com for more information.

AKNicolle

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 2, 2010
The Artwork Tracker v1.2 update is now available on the App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.

Artwork Tracker is a must-have mobile app for artists, art collectors, or art dealers. Keep track of artwork and submissions on the go, with access to all your data and full-screen artwork at your fingertips.

In addition to bug fixes, this update adds some new features:

* Added thumbnail artwork images for client submission history and main submission list

* Added Approaching Deadline highlighting for clients

* Added settings screen options to configure deadline highlight interval and option to clear highlights for past deadlines

I’d like to thank all the artists and collectors who enjoy using the app and have provided some fantastic feature suggestions. Your feedback is much appreciated!

You can find more details about Artwork Tracker at my website or on the Artwork Tracker Facebook group.

Feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions, comments or feature requests.

Cheers,
Andrew

AKNicolle

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 2, 2010
The Artwork Tracker v1.3 update is now available on the App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.

This update contains the following changes:

* Fixed potential image degradation when repeatedly backing up and restoring the database

* Fixed crash when deleting multiple artworks or clients

Cheers,
Andrew

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.