Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nickygoat

macrumors 6502a
Dec 11, 2004
London
If only there were enough petitions to stop all the c*** artists I'd sign all of them. Doesn't do any good unfortunately. The only way to stop it is NOT buy their records :D

killuminati

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2004
wow that counter goes up fast. after I signed it i refreshed it and 9 more had already signed it.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
She has the right to perform anyway that she desires. The best way to cause her to sit up and listen is via the pocketbook. If nobody purchases any of her music, that will be a wake up call. Work much faster than a petition. Those in Hollywood crave attention from their fans.

tech4all

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2004
NorCal
Do you really think an online petition is going to get Ashley Simpson to stop singing? :rolleyes: As long as the money comes in, she ain't going anywhere anytime soon. Now if people stopped buying her CDs, then that may do something ;)

obeygiant

macrumors 601
Jan 14, 2002
totally cool
eventhough many of us dislike ashlee and don't want to see her, the record companies and MTV have invested too much money on her to just "let her die". The cover of cosmpolitan has a picture of Ashlee and the title says "read this before you judge her" in a bid to win back her fans. Its too bad everyone knows that she has zero talent whatsoever.

obeygiant

macrumors 601
Jan 14, 2002
totally cool
virividox said:
just dont buy her if u dont like her

heck ppl stopped buying milli vanili and they went away :D

true, but my point is that the powers that be are trying to force feed us and the unsuspecting people out there will swallow instead of spit.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.