Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

barenature

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 11, 2010
Hello,

I'm very pleased to announce that Apple has approved Tagalicious and it is now in the App Store.

For those of you unfamiliar with Tagalicious, it lets you wirelessly import images from Aperture to your iPad. Once on the iPad, you can rate your images and sync these ratings back to Aperture when you're done. You can find out more at http://www.tagaliciousapp.com.

I'm curious to hear what you think!

Bart

harcosparky

macrumors 68020
Jan 14, 2008
Neat App ..... kindy pricey for me though.

I'd have to buy Aperture! :D

I hope it does well for you!

barenature

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 11, 2010
Does it allow you to play a slideshow of a folder or project? Perfect client presentation tool.

Version 1.1 has just been released. Tagalicious has been renamed to Pixelsync. The good thing is that there is indeed a slideshow feature in version 1.1. You can now also sort your images by name, date, and rating. I'm really pleased with the final result if I may say so myself.

barenature

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 11, 2010
A few users have asked about an iPhone version but I don't really see the benefit of this as the iPhone screen is too small to process photos and add ratings to them. In other words, at this point there are no plans for an iPhone version.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.