PDA

View Full Version : Desktop Interchanging?

freekyzee
Dec 22, 2010, 12:01 PM
Though there has been little proof (perhaps none), Apple has introduce the function to interchange between pages within the application Launch Pad. Will we see this function used for MAC OS X desktops too?

MattInOz
Jan 3, 2011, 03:07 AM
Though there has been little proof (perhaps none), Apple has introduce the function to interchange between pages within the application Launch Pad. Will we see this function used for MAC OS X desktops too?

I hope so.
It would seem to fit Apples attitude of building one feature and use it as much as possible. So it would make sense the features are part of the new desktop behavior and launch pad is another tool that switches which folder is displayed by this desktop display system.

I hope it could be part of more features.

Jasoco
Jan 8, 2011, 04:04 AM
It'll work, but you'll need either a Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad.

zerocustom1989
Jan 9, 2011, 01:18 PM
It'll work, but you'll need either a Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad.

Im sure there could be a cmd or ctrl combination that would work fine.

daleycss
Jan 15, 2011, 09:00 PM
to me it seems alot like palm's webOS how there are like multiple pages next to each other and you slide to move from one to another.. I personally love the idea, but wish there was a more comfortable way other than four finger swipe on a magic mouse... it feels kind of akward

karsten
Jan 19, 2011, 10:16 PM
to me it seems alot like palm's webOS how there are like multiple pages next to each other and you slide to move from one to another.. I personally love the idea, but wish there was a more comfortable way other than four finger swipe on a magic mouse... it feels kind of akward

yeah the mouse tends to slide around when you try and do that not sure how they're going to implement it