PDA

View Full Version : question about itunes

Acorn
Dec 25, 2010, 08:55 PM
I was playing around with itunes today and figured out i actually had more then one account on different emails. as i was playing i decided to put in my primary email address to see if I made one more for that too. so i try and log in using my common passwords and none work. so it lets me recover my password. so i said send me the email. it was never received. hmm odd. so i go through the secret questions portion to try and do it that way. i put in my birthday and it says incorrect. um ok.

That is so weird. so someone else is using my email address as a itunes log in when its not even their email? why would you use someone elses email as a log in name and have a different email for the recovery. the email used wasnt even common. its a odd name and its really weird that someone would use it.

balamw
Dec 25, 2010, 09:17 PM
it was never received.

Is it possible that you have some sort of spam filter on your e-mail that trapped the message before you saw it?

B

Acorn
Dec 26, 2010, 09:45 AM
nope. nothing in the spam box except penis enlargement forms. my birthday is not correct on the security question so im pretty sure someone else used it.