PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Twitter app?

Dazd
Dec 26, 2010, 01:07 PM
Hi all, hope you had a great Christmas.
I have Osfoora, Echofon Pro and Twitter apps but with more and more Twitter apps coming out lately I was wondering which apps people find are their favourite. I'm currently using Osfoora as my main app, are there any other that look and work better?

Would love to hear opinions :)

Daz

MacDawg
Dec 26, 2010, 01:09 PM
I don't use it much, but I just use the official Twitter app

ravenvii
Dec 26, 2010, 01:18 PM
I like the official twitter app the best, too. Very nice interface.

Dragoro
Dec 26, 2010, 01:32 PM
Flipboard

JNGold
Dec 26, 2010, 01:41 PM
The Twitter iPad app still has a few annoying things (i.e. No contact search when composing a tweet, dm's dont stay registered as read) but the interface is just so nice that I keep going back to it. Plus, it is the only stable push notification system of all the twitter options, including Boxcar.

Osfoora comes a close second.

Fedorov
Dec 27, 2010, 10:52 AM
Tweetings HD on iPad is packed with features and is updated more often, also has a developer who responds to users, unlike Osfoora which is very unresponsive.

ctt1wbw
Dec 27, 2010, 03:17 PM
TwitBird Pro is the only one I have on my iPhone and my iPad. Best Twitter app there is.

tems
Dec 28, 2010, 02:50 AM
I use the official Twitter app and I like it. But does anybody know how to delete @ mentions on the iphone? I still have @ mentions on my Iphone from people I don't follow anymore. I have deleted the app and reinstall it but the mentions are still there :mad:

Oops...this thread is for the ipad, my mistake

nburwell
Dec 28, 2010, 10:17 AM
I was using Echofon up until a few weeks ago. I decided to check out Tweetings which another member on here recommended. I really like it thus far. It's nice since I use Echofon on my iPhone, so when I'm on my iPad, I'll use the Tweetings app. The UI is pretty nice, and it has push notifications as well.

kristoffer4
Nov 27, 2011, 05:07 AM
I was using Echofon up until a few weeks ago. I decided to check out Tweetings which another member on here recommended. I really like it thus far. It's nice since I use Echofon on my iPhone, so when I'm on my iPad, I'll use the Tweetings app. The UI is pretty nice, and it has push notifications as well.

I also just started using Tweetings on ipad and mac. Love Twitter sync. :cool:

nburwell
Nov 28, 2011, 02:47 PM
I use the official Twitter app on my iPad. Echofon is also a nice alternative if you don't want to use the official Twitter app for iPad.