Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kered

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 3, 2007
Ireland
Hi all,

I could do with some help with finding the original of some wallpaper I got from here ages ago. I've spent the past couple of hours searching through old "Desktop Picture" threads, but to no avail :(

I have the wallpaper set on my iMac, but now want to add it to my new MBA also, but find that I've deleted the file from the iMac, so it's only displaying the wallpaper from somewhere in the cache I suspect.

IIRC I got the link to the wallpaper from a "desktop Picture" thread dated from 2008, but as I say I've searched & searched, (& will continue doing so) but can't find it. So now I'm hoping that if I post a screen-shot of the wallpaper taken from my iMac, that someone will recognise it & perhaps be able to post a link to the original.

picture.php

Long shot I know, but I'd really appreciate any help that could be offered :cool:

pagansoul

macrumors 65816
Aug 10, 2006
Earth
Last edited:

kered

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 3, 2007
Ireland
Many thanks for those links :)

Loads of fab apple logo wallpapers there. While I didn't find the actual one I'm looking for, I did pick up some others as I searched. I also found a black wood background & then google'd for a blue apple logo & have created one very similar to the one I want, in PS.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.