Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dlegend

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 11, 2009
DC
Anyone got plans to do a 365 project next year? I decided I'm going to do it as 2011 will have a lot of important events in my life (wedding, buying a house). Hopefully I can make it past the first week with my companies sales kickoff that means a 60+ hour week.

Guess I have today to figure out what site to use and how to set it up.

Keleko

macrumors 68000
Mar 26, 2008
I started mine in August, so I'm still continuing with mine through most of 2011. Does that count? :)

jackerin

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2008
Finland
I want to start at least and see how far I get. Gonna have to get into the habit of taking a camera with me... Good thing I still have a Powershot I can toss in the pocket.

seattle

macrumors 6502
May 15, 2007
My friend and I are also planing to do the 365 project. I did all of 2009 and stopped for 2010.

Designer Dale

macrumors 68040
Mar 25, 2009
Folding space
I'm going to give this a shot, too. I need to motivate myself more, even if it's with my P&S.

I was thinking about opening a Digital Photography 365 Project thread for folks to post into. Any thoughts? When the Fortnightly Challenge returns that would give three threads for photos including POTD. Is that too many?

Dale

dllavaneras

macrumors 68000
Feb 12, 2005
Caracas, Venezuela
I was thinking about opening a Digital Photography 365 Project thread for folks to post into. Any thoughts? When the Fortnightly Challenge returns that would give three threads for photos including POTD. Is that too many?

Considering that there are about 18 new threads each month on Aperture vs Lightroom, which lens to upgrade to from the kit lens, which DSLR to get and so on, three threads dedicated to photos doesn't seem like much. :p

I say go for it! I might even join in.

nickXedge

macrumors 6502
Feb 13, 2008
Long Island
I decided about 2 weeks ago to do a 365 this new year. I got my DSLR Christmas time last year and didn't go shooting nearly as much as I would have liked in 2010. I figured doing a 365 will get me shooting as much as possible. Between my last year of school coming up and working retail full time, I get very little time to do anything for pleasure. This is something that could motivate me to make sure I take time to do something for me, at least a few minutes every day, hopefully longer on most days.

My brother had just started a Tumblr, and I like the way it works so that's what I'm using. It's real simple, just customizable enough, and gets the point across. So far I'm 2 days in and 2 photos uploaded. Adding a link to my signature after this post. Always open to critique and help as I'm still very new to photography. I'm all for the thread.

Pau.c

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2009
i am doing one, i will be posting my day to day pictures on my facebook and i am currently making a Blogspot so i can upload all photos on there to! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.