PDA

View Full Version : Best MSN App For iPad?

wrkactjob
Dec 31, 2010, 09:00 AM
The couple I have tried have been very poor, you come out of the app to go on the net and it closes down, or you get added as a contact and see nothing...huge lag...

Which one actually works best?

ConnorTurnbull
Dec 31, 2010, 10:31 AM
MSN, as in the website, www.msn.com ?

wrkactjob
Dec 31, 2010, 12:36 PM
Ah I mean IM app...for chat chatting....all the ones I have used are crap and buggy as heck...just want one that works, is that so hard?

Neolithium
Dec 31, 2010, 12:39 PM
A couple of my friends took a look at my iPhone and grabbed IM+ for their iPads, and absolutely love it. Used to be expensive but I picked it up just after their price drop, definitely wasn't worth the old $10 pricetag, but now it's a contender.

wrkactjob
Dec 31, 2010, 01:17 PM
A couple of my friends took a look at my iPhone and grabbed IM+ for their iPads, and absolutely love it. Used to be expensive but I picked it up just after their price drop, definitely wasn't worth the old $10 pricetag, but now it's a contender.

Yes I tried that, when people added me, it never showed up, and when I deleted or blocked them they were still there on my home pc IM. Didn't find it easy to use and was quite unreliable.

Will keep looking.

ConnorTurnbull
Jan 4, 2011, 04:55 PM
Ah I mean IM app...for chat chatting....all the ones I have used are crap and buggy as heck...just want one that works, is that so hard?

Ah. Windows Live? I get you. As the poster above the above said, IM+ is a great app for this type of thing. Be sure to check it out. Even the lite version will suffice for most uses.