Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

OldManJimbo

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
California Coast
Is the MM cal server on the fritz today (Jan 3)?
I use it a lot - and it keeps giving me errors or only partial data.

Seems to work fine on my iPad, but really squirrely on my MacBook.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-01-03 at 12.41.45 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-01-03 at 12.41.45 PM.png
    107 KB · Views: 72

OldManJimbo

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
California Coast
Have not had any problems today, all working and syncing between iPhone, iPad, mac and pc outlook

Wish I could report the same. It's been hit-and-miss all day. Address Book, iDisc, Gallery - all work fine. And the calendar loads perfectly on my iPad. It just won't open on the MacBook.

I'll give it another day and then make an appointment with the Genius Bar.

michellevata

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2010
Many Many Problems with MM since the Beta upgrade

Since the beta upgrade to the computer I have had odd occurrences happening. Every once in awhile my calendar appointments show different times between iCal, MM, the online view to people that I have opened my calendar event to and iPhone4. The last time I noticed the problem was on New Years Day and after wasting 5 hours with 4 different tech's online with MM the solution was to delete one of the calendar events and input it in again. This seemed to correct the issue with the Calendar Syncing between everything but does not give me the peace of mind to know that it is functioning correctly.

Also I am missing at least one email that I know was sent to me on December 30th. Who knows how many more I am missing.

In the last few weeks I have also noticed that it is taking longer than normal to visit my iDisk items. Whenever I visit the Apple website it says that everything is fine with MM, but I really am starting to have some concerns. I provided some feedback a few days ago and hoping that someone from Apple will contact me to discuss this further.

When I spoke with some Apple employee's they indicate that they are not able to assist with support from Mobile Me and I have to go through the support for Mobile Me online rather than by voice.

For what I am spending for the family plan yearly for Mobile Me...I expect very little problems. I don't know...maybe Apple has spoiled me with unflawed programs up until now so I will cut them slack for a bit longer before looking for alternate solutions to meet with my busy lifestyle and the need to have a flawless system in place to manage my time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.