Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

richxps

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 9, 2008
yea i thought so, i just ordered it, hopefully its not to bulky and slim sort of like the ultra slim.. i want a nice pouch that covers the entire phone, the ultra slip the phone kind of sticks out the top.

vartanarsen

macrumors 6502a
Jul 2, 2010
yea i thought so, i just ordered it, hopefully its not to bulky and slim sort of like the ultra slim.. i want a nice pouch that covers the entire phone, the ultra slip the phone kind of sticks out the top.

hello, sorry for bumping this, but was curious if this ever worked out for you and if you are enjoying it

xAnthony

macrumors 65816
Mar 2, 2010

I've purchased the ultra slim and it's a beautiful case. I love everything about it! With Sena's other pouches you have to be careful of that strap which you pull on. I've heard it can get caught on things and cause your iPhone to pop out.

All of Sena's pouches are made to perfection, so you can't really go wrong with any of them.

YMark

macrumors 6502a
Nov 7, 2008
Arizona
All of Sena's pouches are made to perfection, so you can't really go wrong with any of them.

I second this. The ones I've seen are well made and professional looking. I just wish they made one that accommodated a bumper.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.