PDA

View Full Version : Just bought a iPod shuffle...

WB2Colorado
Jan 4, 2011, 11:19 PM
... and I love it! It's replacing my first-generation iPod touch that recently decided to throw in the towel. I've always wanted a iPod shuffle, I had never seen one in person before, and I must say that even with it's very minimal features, I am very impressed with it.

TonyJack
Jan 5, 2011, 06:15 PM
The shuffle is pretty sweet, especially for like working out or going for a run. Plus I really like how they've incorporated the genius feature. It's really quite the little device. I still like to have my touch but the shuffle is good to have too.

london965
Jan 5, 2011, 06:20 PM
the ipod shuffle is pointless get a nano for goodness sakes it is a lot better!!!

rgarjr
Jan 5, 2011, 08:14 PM
A shuffle is good for those who don't want to spend a lot for an iPod and/or need a very tiny device.

Shasta McNasty
Jan 5, 2011, 08:21 PM
I just mine mine today also. Its perfect for those who are active and want to take some music. I used it for my workout today and it was great! My father wants to get one now!

rgarjr
Jan 5, 2011, 08:46 PM
I just mine mine today also. Its perfect for those who are active and want to take some music. I used it for my workout today and it was great! My father wants to get one now!

cool, what color did you get?

SkyBell
Jan 5, 2011, 08:54 PM
the ipod shuffle is pointless get a nano for goodness sakes it is a lot better!!!

More expensive, a lot of features that aren't needed for basic music playing, screen that could crack, etc. I love my new nano, but a shuffle is a better choice for a lot of people.

Kenzembo1
Jan 8, 2011, 12:10 PM
Hey guys,

Does anyone know where I can pick up a dock for my new shuffle to use when at my desk like the ones included with the 2nd generation shuffle? That was a really nice accessory, because it made syncing a breeze and I always knew where to find my iPod and never feared it being displaced.

Thanks!!