Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WB2Colorado

macrumors demi-god
Original poster
Aug 1, 2008
Durango, Colorado
... and I love it! It's replacing my first-generation iPod touch that recently decided to throw in the towel. I've always wanted a iPod shuffle, I had never seen one in person before, and I must say that even with it's very minimal features, I am very impressed with it.

TonyJack

macrumors newbie
Jun 16, 2010
The shuffle is pretty sweet, especially for like working out or going for a run. Plus I really like how they've incorporated the genius feature. It's really quite the little device. I still like to have my touch but the shuffle is good to have too.

london965

macrumors newbie
Jan 4, 2011
Why?!??!?

the ipod shuffle is pointless get a nano for goodness sakes it is a lot better!!!

Shasta McNasty

macrumors 6502a
Jan 5, 2010
Southern Cali
I just mine mine today also. Its perfect for those who are active and want to take some music. I used it for my workout today and it was great! My father wants to get one now!

Kenzembo1

macrumors 6502
Dec 22, 2008
Youngstown, OH
iPod shuffle dock

Hey guys,

Does anyone know where I can pick up a dock for my new shuffle to use when at my desk like the ones included with the 2nd generation shuffle? That was a really nice accessory, because it made syncing a breeze and I always knew where to find my iPod and never feared it being displaced.

Thanks!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.