Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

winarabbit

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 5, 2011
I searched fruitlessly for this on the forum and then elsewhere, its too vague of a group of words and i dont trust most of those app review sites.
Anyway, just wondering if anyone had an experience with an app that is a todo list but opens every morning (or whenever I set it to). If my alarm to get up corresponded with seeing my todos then I'm sure I'd be more productive. Anything?

thanks in advance
Josh

pruppert

macrumors 6502
Jan 30, 2008
You can use Notifyme2 as a todo app. That's what I use. Not exactly what your wanting in that it opens the whole list at a certain time but it let's you schedule it to alert you of individual tasks at scheduled times. You can then set it to "auto snooze" or keep reminding of the task until you complete it. It's been great for my memory and productivity.

psonice

macrumors 6502a
Jul 22, 2005
An app can't "automatically open" each morning, I think that's not possible with the SDK (it would cause a lot of problems in some cases..)

However, lots of todo apps will give you a nice reminder alert at a set time each day. Personally I use 2Do (for maybe a year now?) and find it great. Very powerful, and really well designed. The devs have been helpful too when I've had a problem (caused by a mobile me upgrade messing up stuff, not the app I might add :) It's constantly reminding me to do stuff, and it syncs nicely with mobile me (probably other things, not checked. Oh, and mobile me sync was an in-app purchase, but worth it).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.