Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

monchiwai

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 10, 2010
Tokyo
Got my Ultimate 13" before new year and I have to say I am really happy with everything about it.
I split the partition and have Windows 7 running on bootcamp. Everything runs smoothly without a problem. The only thing I wished for is it has more SSD capacity :D

Anyways, I got my sleeve yesterday. Below are some photos to share.

IMG_0893.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

IMG_0891.jpg

s2dio

macrumors regular
Oct 28, 2010
Riga, Latvia
Great looking sleeve you've got there! Where did you get is and who is the manufacturer?

And I see you're using a logitech mouse, as the small usb receiver is sticking out of the usb port :) which mouse is it?

monchiwai

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 10, 2010
Tokyo
Great looking sleeve you've got there! Where did you get is and who is the manufacturer?

And I see you're using a logitech mouse, as the small usb receiver is sticking out of the usb port :) which mouse is it?

Good catch there on the mouse. I left it in the office so can't tell you the exact model but you are right, it is a Logitech (or logicool they call it here in Japan). It is a year or 2 years old so not really something impressive :eek:

The sleeve is from Rib & Hull. I got it from http://www.etsy.com/listing/62558163/13-inch-macbook-air-sleeve-truffle-brown

cleanup

macrumors 68030
Jun 26, 2005
Toronto
Sleeve looks great.

Your carpet looks ghastly though. Maybe it's just the picture, but it seriously looks filthy. :confused:

Boston007

macrumors 6502
Apr 9, 2010
LOL @ carpet

I am not a fan of snaps on sleeves but that's me. It's nice quality though.

I ordered my MBA 2 nights ago and sleeve yesterday. Can't wait!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.