PDA

View Full Version : Recent comment viewer

maxterpiece
Jan 28, 2005, 02:33 PM
I don't like subscribing to threads because it floods my inbox. I do like to go back and see if people have responded to what I've said and just see how certain threads have progressed. I think it would be nice if there was a link on the main page to look at your recent posts and see where you have been replied to. I know you can go to your profile and look at recent posts, but that is several clicks instead of just one. Is there any way that this could happen?

PlaceofDis
Jan 28, 2005, 02:48 PM
I don't like subscribing to threads because it floods my inbox. I do like to go back and see if people have responded to what I've said and just see how certain threads have progressed. I think it would be nice if there was a link on the main page to look at your recent posts and see where you have been replied to. I know you can go to your profile and look at recent posts, but that is several clicks instead of just one. Is there any way that this could happen?

you can subscribe to threads without the email notification if you want, and then when you access your user CP you get the most recent threads listed right there, hope this helps

maxterpiece
Jan 28, 2005, 03:37 PM
you can subscribe to threads without the email notification if you want, and then when you access your user CP you get the most recent threads listed right there, hope this helps

Yes, it does. Thank you. Will it link directly to your comment or just to the thread itself?

munkle
Jan 28, 2005, 03:45 PM

You could also just bookmark this page (http://forums.macrumors.com/member.php?userid=15416) to check on your previous posts. Just a click away then!

zwida
Jan 28, 2005, 06:18 PM
Yes, it does. Thank you. Will it link directly to your comment or just to the thread itself?

If you subscribe, it will link to the thread. You can find your recent posts pretty easily in the "Forum Info" page associated with your login.

edit: As munkle just said.

maxterpiece
Jan 31, 2005, 12:12 AM
You could also just bookmark this page (http://forums.macrumors.com/member.php?userid=15416) to check on your previous posts. Just a click away then!

DONE! Tx.

solvs
Jan 31, 2005, 10:55 PM
Or do a search for your own username and see if anyone else has posted after you.