PDA

View Full Version : HELP ASAP!!!!!! KEYBOARD PROB ON ALU PBOOK

Mineral
Jan 28, 2005, 08:15 PM
I HAD COKE SPILL ONMY KEYBOARD ONMY 15 IN PBOOK

I WAS TAKING THE KEYS OFF TOCLEAN OUTAND CAN'T GET MYSPACEBAR TO REATTACH CORRECTLY!!! HELP!! HOWDO I PUT ITBACK ONRIGHT? CAN'TAFFORD TOSEND TOAPPLE, MUST USE FOR SCHOOL!!!!!!!

Sutekidane
Jan 28, 2005, 08:44 PM
ouch, well I don't really remember how to put the keys back on exactly but I know that you have to attach the plastic and metal parts to the keyboard membrane before popping the key cap back on. if you try it the other way around it may not work. sorry if this sounds confusing, I'm not sure how else to describe it. good luck.

Littleodie914
Jan 28, 2005, 08:45 PM
First of all, please don't type in all caps, it implies that you're yelling, and nobody likes people who yell when they want something. As for the space bar, can you be a bit more specific as to why the key won't go back on? Is its attachment mechanism different from those on the rest of the keys?

Blackheart
Jan 28, 2005, 09:41 PM
First of all, please don't type in all caps, it implies that you're yelling, and nobody likes people who yell when they want something. As for the space bar, can you be a bit more specific as to why the key won't go back on? Is its attachment mechanism different from those on the rest of the keys?

Hey, give him a break. His caps lock key must be broken. ;)

saabmp3
Jan 28, 2005, 11:10 PM
Hey, give him a break. His caps lock key must be broken. ;)

That's what I was thinking, I mean, look at the spacing. It's non existent.

Good luck!

BEN

Mechcozmo
Jan 28, 2005, 11:50 PM
Don't drink and drive a Mac...

Uh, well, I'm not sure the keys were designed to come off all that well... the keyboard can be removed for access to a metal plate that acts like a spill-guard... but well, uh. Yeah... I'm not sure what to do, really...