Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LeighAnna Jones

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 7, 2010
Yeah. Guess what?
I lost my syncing cable and my iPod is flat out dead. Can't find the cable anywhere. So I'm stuck with a dead iPod until I find the cable which I know is in my room somewhere.

LATER:

Well, I have good news, and bad news.
While in my bathroom checking on a sugar ant problem, (yes, sugar ants in mid january)
I found my syncing cable on the floor! It blended right in with the tile!

The bad news is, I was cleaning around my room looking for the cable, and now I have misplaced the iPod!

And I do not have another i device so I can't use Find My iPhone although it is installed on the iPod.

****. Looks like I'm going to be up for anoth 30 minutes.

Last edited:

LeighAnna Jones

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 7, 2010
Yeah, I think I might get a wall charger and a syncing cable and a car charger. One for every possibility. I have no idea what happened to the one that came with my ipod, it's gone... and I had it this morning.

supermac96

macrumors 6502a
Nov 3, 2010
somewhere over the rainbow
Yeah. Guess what?
I lost my syncing cable and my iPod is flat out dead. Can't find the cable anywhere. So I'm stuck with a dead iPod until I find the cable which I know is in my room somewhere.

LATER:

Well, I have good news, and bad news.
While in my bathroom checking on a sugar ant problem, (yes, sugar ants in mid january)
I found my syncing cable on the floor! It blended right in with the tile!

The bad news is, I was cleaning around my room looking for the cable, and now I have misplaced the iPod!

And I do not have another i device so I can't use Find My iPhone although it is installed on the iPod.

****. Looks like I'm going to be up for anoth 30 minutes.

who needs to know this? Its not like we can fix the problem.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.