PDA

View Full Version : Tablet wars vs blackberry wars

Stirolak123
Jan 11, 2011, 09:35 PM
Whats the difference between tablets and blackberries other than size and portability? And why hasnt apple ever tried to revolutionize blackberries like they had tablets.

Outrigger
Jan 12, 2011, 03:06 PM
Whats the difference between tablets and blackberries other than size and portability? And why hasnt apple ever tried to revolutionize blackberries like they had tablets.

OK, first of all, WHAT?
and second of all, WTF?

What does Apple have to do with Blackberrys?

swirlybee
Jan 12, 2011, 04:07 PM
If by "blackberries" you mean smartphones, then the answer is "Apple revolutionized smartphones with the iPhone".

Stirolak123
Jan 12, 2011, 08:14 PM
No the blackberry in general is bigger and offers more options than a smartphone without phone service. And how is the ipad not just a bigger smartphone without the phone service like a blackberry? The ipad could be described as a big touch screen blackberry with no keyboard.

Oh and i meant to post this on ipad hardware section of the forum, mods please move it.

MisterMe
Jan 12, 2011, 09:39 PM
... The ipad could be described as a big touch screen blackberry with no keyboard.

...No, it could not.

Outrigger
Jan 18, 2011, 02:23 PM
No the blackberry in general is bigger and offers more options than a smartphone without phone service. And how is the ipad not just a bigger smartphone without the phone service like a blackberry? The ipad could be described as a big touch screen blackberry with no keyboard.

Oh and i meant to post this on ipad hardware section of the forum, mods please move it.

You clearly have zero clue what you're even talking about.

stuartmeyers
Jan 18, 2011, 07:16 PM
"Tablet wars vs blackberry wars"

I thought it was a thread about a new game where blackberry's attack tablets :D

Mac.World
Jan 18, 2011, 08:28 PM
This thread sounds like a "RIM job"