Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lgreenberg

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 6, 2010
Chester Springs, PA
This is a new case, recently launched.

I've reviewed it, but can't post the link since I've been told it's in violation of the forum rules (you know where to find it.)

The case is pretty cool - it's a soft touch slider that has a built in kickstand. The kickstand allows you to prop up your phone in either portrait or landscape.

Best off all, even though it's a slider the case works with both a front and back screen shield installed.

It's out for the iPhone 4, iPad, 3G/3Gs and Touch.

Here's there web site if you want to check it out - http://www.goichair.com

maniacphoner

macrumors regular
Aug 3, 2010
my dad was talking about this the other day. he gave me the impression that he wanted one. i will go look at your review. thanks.

iphonefanatik

macrumors newbie
Jan 12, 2011
great review

great review, i was always looking for a case that does both horizontal and vertical viewing, can't wait to see how the back screen fits with the case on. this does look like the one case with a good stand finally.

vsedey

macrumors newbie
Jun 7, 2010
Here are some pics of the ichair case

great functionality! really easy to use.

Attachments

• iphone-front-portrait_white.jpg
    iphone-front-portrait_white.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 61
  • iphone-front-landscape_white.jpg
    iphone-front-landscape_white.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 68
  • iphone4-back-portrait_white.jpg
    iphone4-back-portrait_white.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 75
  • new_IPHONE_fix_3.jpg
    new_IPHONE_fix_3.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 72

iphonefanatik

macrumors newbie
Jan 12, 2011
got mine yesterday! here are some of my pics

i got the one with the blue top. works good, just used the netflix streaming app on this, and its awesome.

Attachments

• iphone-front-landscape_blue.jpg
    iphone-front-landscape_blue.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 60
  • iphone-front-portrait_blue.jpg
    iphone-front-portrait_blue.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 61

drummingcraig

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2007
"Armpit of the South"
Looks like a nice case and I like that they include a spare slider top (although I wish they had more color choices), but for some reason the logo on the kickstand part bugs me. It just seems a little too obvious.

iphonefanatik

macrumors newbie
Jan 12, 2011
yeah i got the black/blue one, so the logo is dark grey, i attached a picture from their website so you can see the black on grey logo.

Attachments

• iphone4-back-portrait_blue.jpg
    iphone4-back-portrait_blue.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 53

fishmd

macrumors 68000
Jun 18, 2008
Sunny South Florida
This is a new case, recently launched.

I've reviewed it, but can't post the link since I've been told it's in violation of the forum rules (you know where to find it.)

The case is pretty cool - it's a soft touch slider that has a built in kickstand. The kickstand allows you to prop up your phone in either portrait or landscape.

Best off all, even though it's a slider the case works with both a front and back screen shield installed.

It's out for the iPhone 4, iPad, 3G/3Gs and Touch.

Here's there web site if you want to check it out - http://www.goichair.com

Hey Larry, How is this one bulk wise compared to say the Incase Slider? Just curious cause it looks from the pictures like it may add quite a bit to the phone.

jps1012

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2010
NYC
I just ordered the white ichair. I am curious about The SP that it includes. Does anyone have details on the SP included (Crystal or Anti Glare,How's the Quality?) Thanks!

Austin M.

macrumors 6502a
Jul 29, 2010
Washington
I just ordered the white ichair. I am curious about The SP that it includes. Does anyone have details on the SP included (Crystal or Anti Glare,How's the Quality?) Thanks!

Sorry I never back to your message, the screen protector is great and it's crystal clear. The cutouts are a little big but other than that it's pretty good!

jps1012

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2010
NYC
Do you have any problems with the stand not staying in? I saw a review where someone said the stand doesn't click in well.

Austin M.

macrumors 6502a
Jul 29, 2010
Washington
My Apt is bad with dust and stuff bc I have a cat but I will try that. Do u put in on with the shower still running? Thanks!

Yes, I run the shower for about 5 minutes and keep it on, I keep the door shut and the fan off. Wait for the bathroom to get a little foggy, then it will be good, works for me every time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.