Jan 13, 2011, 03:01 AM
1. I need to do the following
Hi all

I need to design application that consist of

Welcome screen ->log in screen -> list -> details

list -> details are navigation based

I get stuck in that

any sample code , tutorial is highly appreciated

2. I have button I want when click on it a subview open that read doc file which wanna be located at the resources folder

your fast reply is highly appreciated

best regards

balamw
Jan 13, 2011, 06:31 AM
any sample code , tutorial is highly appreciated

You'll get more help if you post specific questions about where you are stuck, and provide some of our own code that is not working.

Does any of it work yet or are you just unable to start on the project?

What is your background with iOS programming? What resources have you used to get to this point?

B

ali.m.habib
Jan 13, 2011, 07:14 AM
You'll get more help if you post specific questions about where you are stuck, and provide some of our own code that is not working.

Does any of it work yet or are you just unable to start on the project?

What is your background with iOS programming? What resources have you used to get to this point?

B

I solved all the problem, but I have certain issue

I need the user when open the program be redirected to the RootViewController ,not the last screen I leaved

any suggestion regarding that

robbieduncan
Jan 13, 2011, 07:57 AM
You application delegate will receive a message when your app is reopened. The specific message received will depend on whether you app is launched, re-activated or whatever. If you supply methods to receive these messages you can do whatever you want.

This is all described, as would be expected, in the documentation (http://developer.apple.com/library/ios/#documentation/UIKit/Reference/UIApplicationDelegate_Protocol/Reference/Reference.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40006786)

ali.m.habib
Jan 13, 2011, 08:38 AM
You application delegate will receive a message when your app is reopened. The specific message received will depend on whether you app is launched, re-activated or whatever. If you supply methods to receive these messages you can do whatever you want.

This is all described, as would be expected, in the documentation (http://developer.apple.com/library/ios/#documentation/UIKit/Reference/UIApplicationDelegate_Protocol/Reference/Reference.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40006786)

could you give me an example for that please

robbieduncan
Jan 13, 2011, 09:28 AM

No. A core programming skill is the ability to read the documentation and use that to write code. Copy and pasting "examples" or "samples" teaches you nothing and is not programming in any sense of the word.

chown33
Jan 13, 2011, 11:06 AM

At the top of the UIApplicationDelegate documentation webpage is a list of Related Sample Code, showing 5 items. Start with those.