PDA

View Full Version : Iphone Apps Removed after memebership Expired

roeik
Jan 13, 2011, 07:27 AM
Hi,

My iphone apps were removed from the App Store after my membership expired.

What happened was that I sent the fax forms to Apple a little bit too late, and they didn't manage to renew my membership before they were closed for the holidays. They renew it immediately after, but by then I guess it was too late and all my distribution certificates expired.

I tried to send them a few emails via the itunes connect system, but there is really nobody to speak to, so I decided I would just submit new version of my apps. However, all my distribution certificates expired, and on the portal I cannot just press the "modify/renew" button (I could for development provisioning profiles), but not on distribution provisioning profiles.

On keychain as well, my iPhone developer and iPhone Distribution profiles expired as well. Is there anything I could do to revalidate those beside going through all the process again of submitting an app?

What is weird is that my apps status on Itunes Connect are "Ready for Sale", but they are not on sale on the app store.

Any help will be appreciated.

roeik
Jan 14, 2011, 08:25 AM
I finally figured out what went wrong.
The problem was that I had to sign the apple contracts again in the contract section in itunes connect. Would have been helpful if the status of my apps would be "Pending contract" rather then "ready for sale".

chown33
Jan 14, 2011, 11:38 AM
Tell Apple, not us.
http://developer.apple.com/bugreporter/