PDA

View Full Version : atv2 keeps having to? be reset

jetjaguar
Jan 16, 2011, 09:54 AM
i just noticed this a week or so again .. after i set up everything .. put in my passwords for itunes and netflix everything works fine for a few days .. then ill go to watch something and all i see on the atv2 is movies - in theatres .. no tv show section .. and netflix is gone

only way i can fix it is by resetting the atv2 and re-enetering all my info again

anyone know a fix for this ?

newagemac
Jan 16, 2011, 03:01 PM
i just noticed this a week or so again .. after i set up everything .. put in my passwords for itunes and netflix everything works fine for a few days .. then ill go to watch something and all i see on the atv2 is movies - in theatres .. no tv show section .. and netflix is gone

only way i can fix it is by resetting the atv2 and re-enetering all my info again

anyone know a fix for this ?

Check your settings and make sure you aren't set to a different country as that's the only reason the TV Shows and Netflix sections wouldn't show up. And instead of doing a full reset, you could just try rebooting by holding menu+down buttons until the light starts flashing repeatedly which is about 5 seconds.

jetjaguar
Jan 16, 2011, 04:21 PM
nothing worked .. the country is set right ..

the only thing showing under moviess is in theatres .. nothng else .. also no tv and netflix