Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lgreenberg

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 6, 2010
Chester Springs, PA
Just wanted to get a thread going about these cases.

Someone I know did a review of them recently (cough, cough).

They are amongst the best fitting cases I've seen and utilize a very unique design.

http://www.proofcases.com

angle_black.png

Dominat0r

macrumors 6502a
Jul 25, 2009
you do a video review on it larry? i cant seem to find it...very unique design indeed.

barkingDog

macrumors regular
Nov 10, 2010
Just wanted to get a thread going about these cases.

Someone I know did a review of them recently (cough, cough).

Nice, informative review as always. :)

Is the outer material of the case suitable for use in sweat pant pockets?

(e.g., smooth [as you stated in the review] 'enough'?)

djransom

macrumors 601
May 14, 2008
Chi-Town
Watched your video on this case and I must agree that this is definitely one of the better cases I've seen since the iPhone 4 has been released. Just placed an order for one.

Last edited:

proof cases

macrumors newbie
Jan 19, 2011
thanks for the support guys!

- dj ransom, we'd be glad to apply the discount to you. just send us a message via the contact page of our website with your order information and we can reprocess it.
- nivekr11, as for the screen protector on the back, we have not tried that but we will look into it. it IS an interesting thought...

djransom

macrumors 601
May 14, 2008
Chi-Town
thanks for the support guys!

- dj ransom, we'd be glad to apply the discount to you. just send us a message via the contact page of our website with your order information and we can reprocess it.
- nivekr11, as for the screen protector on the back, we have not tried that but we will look into it. it IS an interesting thought...

Thank you very much. Just completed the request.

enemi

macrumors regular
Nov 21, 2010
England
It's a shame that us UK customers have to face such high shipping costs when purchasing from the US. :(

Even with the discount coupon, it comes up to be $30++.

Wished there was a cheaper alternative method to shipping. :(

jetblk328i

macrumors 6502
Apr 20, 2010
I like this one. Love the removable bottom. I'm getting sick of taking off my whole case just to dock my phone on certain docks...

carreragt7

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2010
I like this one. Love the removable bottom. I'm getting sick of taking off my whole case just to dock my phone on certain docks...

Nice case. Also, just buy a dock extender (like $15 on eBay) and you don't have to take your phone out of the case anymore. :)

barkingDog

macrumors regular
Nov 10, 2010
Absolutely.

Thanks Mr. G.

I email'd them about a discount code; still waiting on a reply. I mentioned I saw a review about it on macrumors, and they asked where on Macrumors I saw the review.

So I kindly gave kudos and due credit to said reviewer. ;)

s54flexin

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2010
@ proof cases

How long does it take for your cases to ship? Its been two days and it still says processing on my order

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.