Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dominat0r

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 25, 2009
I was just wondering...been looking around for a bit and havent found anything as yet.

I like the Vapor style bumpers, but dont want it in metal....is there any case thats similar but in heavy duty plastic or something?

slapppy

macrumors 65816
Mar 20, 2008
I was just wondering...been looking around for a bit and havent found anything as yet.

I like the Vapor style bumpers, but dont want it in metal....is there any case thats similar but in heavy duty plastic or something?

You would think they would make such a case. Haven't seen any.

Dominat0r

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 25, 2009
ya, those are just normal bumper cases....i want a hard case bumper that has the shape of the vapor, with the same overall shape...was hoping that vapor or atomic would make theirs out of plastic.

archrider

macrumors 6502a
Feb 10, 2008
For me making it all plastic would put the case in the ordinary category, just another bumper. OK it has metal fasteners. I like the compromise of the hybrid models. I do prefer the E13ctron over the Atomic, just from the concepts and pictures standpoint.

indyzzzz

macrumors 6502
Nov 14, 2010

Atomic Hybrid, has similar shape. Uses delrin for the antenna (left) side and metal for the cap.

I have one, no signal or GPS issues whatsoever :)

click here for the thread : https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1045269/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.