PDA

View Full Version : Atomic browser crashes on 4.2.1

citivolus
Jan 19, 2011, 10:17 AM
I recently upgraded to 4.2.1 because I thought the occasional crashes I was experiencing on Atomic browser were due to running out of memory. However, I noticed that they are still occasionally happening. It's hard to reproduce, but I seem to notice it when playing trying to play an embedded video and maximizing it to full screen. Anyone else noticing this, and is there any way I can debug this to figure out what's going on?

patp
Jan 19, 2011, 10:51 AM
I recently upgraded to 4.2.1 because I thought the occasional crashes I was experiencing on Atomic browser were due to running out of memory. However, I noticed that they are still occasionally happening. It's hard to reproduce, but I seem to notice it when playing trying to play an embedded video and maximizing it to full screen. Anyone else noticing this, and is there any way I can debug this to figure out what's going on?

have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Atomic browser? I havent had any crashes since upgrading to 4.2 but the recent Atomic upgrade is a little wonky at times.

robogobo
Mar 5, 2011, 02:48 PM
After 5.1 visiting Macworld on my iPad crashes Atomic. I reinstalled it and still crashes.