PDA

View Full Version : apologies to buffsldr

jefhatfield
Sep 5, 2002, 12:12 PM
i apologize for calling you a troll when you are not a troll at all

i looked back on your previous posts and i found no evidence of you being a troll, so i can see why everybody defended you and wondered why i got so upset

there are real trolls on macrumors (alphatech calls them "newbies"), i won't metion any names, but i have just got to learn to ignore them and realize that maybe they have a different point of view...or that they sign up once and make a post to rile us up and then return to their pc machines ;)

some people, like one poster i got to know well from the past, but who got banned, actually contributed to macrumors even though his/her language was a little too salty

the first time i encountered this poster, he/she immediately challenged me but i realized it was the style of this poster and i let it go and we became kind of a team...i then became the second member of the anti zealot campaign, followed by mischief, then many others;)

jelloshotsrule
Sep 5, 2002, 02:16 PM
you should probably im him and deal with that in public, though the rest of your statement is good.... glad to see you have reconsidered and whatnot

jefhatfield
Sep 5, 2002, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by jelloshotsrule
you should probably im him and deal with that in public, though the rest of your statement is good.... glad to see you have reconsidered and whatnot

thanks jello

arn brought me back on with the old school thread and i think alpha is now on here as akira

kela and john123 are next and that would be cool;)

vniow
Sep 5, 2002, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by jefhatfield

thanks jello

arn brought me back on with the old school thread and i think alpha is now on here as akira

I don't think Alpha's back yet. There's no Akira in the members section and Royal Pinapple was talking about him being really busy for awhile. Hope he comes back soon though. He could've put that guy that started all those 'end of Tibook' threads. :p

Durandal7
Sep 5, 2002, 09:33 PM

kela and john123 are next and that would be cool;)

Didn't john come back briefly?

job
Sep 5, 2002, 10:04 PM
i'd like to see alpha come back as alpha.

i dunno about the rest of you, but it seems to me that the name "akira" just does not carry the legacy that the name "alphatech" does on these boards...

eyelikeart
Sep 5, 2002, 11:37 PM
welcome back jef...I was pretty bummed out seeing u leave like that... :) ;) :D

jefhatfield
Sep 6, 2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by edvniow

I don't think Alpha's back yet. There's no Akira in the members section and Royal Pinapple was talking about him being really busy for awhile. Hope he comes back soon though. He could've put that guy that started all those 'end of Tibook' threads. :p

i saw akira here as a guest briefly, but no alphatech...i guess alphatech also calls himself akira on the net, too

eyelikeart
Sep 6, 2002, 09:46 PM

i saw akira here as a guest briefly, but no alphatech...i guess alphatech also calls himself akira on the net, too

it's his psuedo handle...he's started his own website...and that's his new ID ;)