PDA

View Full Version : New Macbook Air 11.6 AND Logmein.com

samuelhenry
Jan 26, 2011, 03:45 PM
I have a new 11.6 which I mostly love except that when I access my desktop( a PC) remotely while away from my office the caps lock does not work. I have to send my work emails in either all caps or all lower case. It does not let me switch once I start writing. I have sent several emails to logmein trying to get advice with no success. Has anybody had a similar issue and if so can you suggest a fix? Thanks

dazzer21
Jan 27, 2011, 06:05 AM
I have a new 11.6 which I mostly love except that when I access my desktop( a PC) remotely while away from my office the caps lock does not work. I have to send my work emails in either all caps or all lower case. It does not let me switch once I start writing. I have sent several emails to logmein trying to get advice with no success. Has anybody had a similar issue and if so can you suggest a fix? Thanks

I have this happen to me quite a bit in LogMeIn. I'm working Mac-to-Mac as opposed to using a PC, but I assume this will work as well. Simply, bang away at the keyboard making sure that along the way you're applying shift here and there and hitting the caps lock every now and again, and it *should* revert back to what is should be after about 50 characters or so...