PDA

View Full Version : Caution! Donít buy key board skin from NonameChina!!

macbookairgirl
Jan 27, 2011, 09:21 AM
A few days ago I read a post here about silicone key board skins selling for $2.42 for the new 11 inch MacBook Air. My father has a skin for his MacBook Pro and just loves it so I wanted one for my new MacBook Air . The price seemed to be too good to be true but against better judgment I bought one for myself and one as a birthday gift for my friend in California. When I told my dad he was a bit disappointed that I didn’t consult with him first. Later I read the post the lead me to nonamechina and you guys posted all sort of negative comments. I went into a panic thinking what a fool I was. Today they emailed my tracking number but I can’t find my packages. Could anyone help me please? The shipping company is www.Swisspost.ch and the tracking number for my friend’s order is RS909025401CH and mine is RS909025392CH. Has anyone here had any experience with this company? :mad:

TheNewDude
Jan 27, 2011, 09:49 AM
Can't say I've heard of the company, but I have ordered stuff from China before. Sometimes it takes 30-40 days before you actually get it. I've stopped doing it cause a) the product is usually very cheap quality and b) it takes too long without any reliable ETA. But those chinese vendors on Ebay do try hard to make you happy and not give them negative rating.

Think on the bright side though, if things do go bad, you have only put in $5.

Just make sure you keep an eye on your credit card statement. (If you purchased the product via credit card.)

If you really want the $5 back, you can ask your credit card to investigate too. I know in Canada the CC companies will usually refund the customer and go after the retailer to recover the funds.

ChinaAzzi
Jan 27, 2011, 10:19 AM
A few days ago I read a post here about silicone key board skins selling for $2.42 for the new 11 inch MacBook Air. My father has a skin for his MacBook Pro and just loves it so I wanted one for my new MacBook Air . The price seemed to be too good to be true but against better judgment I bought one for myself and one as a birthday gift for my friend in California. When I told my dad he was a bit disappointed that I didnít consult with him first. Later I read the post the lead me to nonamechina and you guys posted all sort of negative comments. I went into a panic thinking what a fool I was. Today they emailed my tracking number but I canít find my packages. Could anyone help me please? The shipping company is www.Swisspost.ch and the tracking number for my friendís order is RS909025401CH and mine is RS909025392CH. Has anyone here had any experience with this company? :mad:.

I was the one who posted the deal. I just went to the swisspost site and checked your tracking number. This is part of the message - If shipment of this consignment was confirmed by the sender the consignment may not yet have been entered by Swiss Post and may still be in transit. Please visit again in a few hours. I sent a product from the same company to someone in Denmark, my tracking number shows the same message. If there is a problem I will help you, the company is only 20 mins away from my home. :)

macbookairgirl
Jan 27, 2011, 12:33 PM
Can't say I've heard of the company, but I have ordered stuff from China before. Sometimes it takes 30-40 days before you actually get it. I've stopped doing it cause a) the product is usually very cheap quality and b) it takes too long without any reliable ETA. But those chinese vendors on Ebay do try hard to make you happy and not give them negative rating.

Just make sure you keep an eye on your credit card statement. (If you purchased the product via credit card.)

If you really want the $5 back, you can ask your credit card to investigate too. I know in Canada the CC companies will usually refund the customer and go after the retailer to recover the funds.

Thanks. My dad said I should wait a couple of days and see what happens.

TheRealDamager
Jan 27, 2011, 12:43 PM
Thats good advice - I've purchased a few things from China and had the same odd shipper - it will more than likely get to you.

bobr1952
Jan 27, 2011, 01:07 PM

Good point about the credit card. I've been burned that way before and it can take a year or more for that to happen. Needless to say, I don't use my card unless I have some confidence in how they bill. It is easy for someone to get that info, hang on to it or sell it. Fortunately it is easy to cancel your card too--just need to keep a close eye on transactions.

MR1324
Jan 27, 2011, 05:05 PM
i love the misleading title. so you received a tracking number, along with a link of where to track it, but it hasn't been updated yet....

fs454
Jan 27, 2011, 05:18 PM
jeez, spam or not, this whole situation from the beginning was handled so harshly.

oakie
Jan 27, 2011, 05:19 PM
i love the misleading title. so you received a tracking number, along with a link of where to track it, but it hasn't been updated yet....

misleading isnt how i would describe it. more like libelous.

pretty lame when virgin internet shoppers allow their anxiety to post libelous things about a company that has yet to actually do anything wrong. i highly recommend changing your thread title until the company has actually done something to warrant your disapproval.

armanjt
Jan 27, 2011, 11:57 PM
a

ChinaAzzi
Jan 28, 2011, 06:33 AM
misleading isnt how i would describe it. more like libelous.

pretty lame when virgin internet shoppers allow their anxiety to post libelous things about a company that has yet to actually do anything wrong. i highly recommend changing your thread title until the company has actually done something to warrant your disapproval.

I can understand her concern. I live in the same city as NNC but wanted to visit their company before I spent any money. I've had too many years of experience in China. I shipped one of their products to Denmark and I've checked at least 8 times over the last 2 days to make sure that it left. Once this one goes through I will let my friends order from them and use them to send some gifts to my clients.

ChinaAzzi
Jan 29, 2011, 07:59 AM
A few days ago I read a post here about silicone key board skins selling for $2.42 for the new 11 inch MacBook Air. My father has a skin for his MacBook Pro and just loves it so I wanted one for my new MacBook Air . The price seemed to be too good to be true but against better judgment I bought one for myself and one as a birthday gift for my friend in California. When I told my dad he was a bit disappointed that I didnít consult with him first. Later I read the post the lead me to nonamechina and you guys posted all sort of negative comments. I went into a panic thinking what a fool I was. Today they emailed my tracking number but I canít find my packages. Could anyone help me please? The shipping company is www.Swisspost.ch and the tracking number for my friendís order is RS909025401CH and mine is RS909025392CH. Has anyone here had any experience with this company? :mad:

I just checked and you can track your packages. Here is what Swisspost.ch shows - Sat 29.01.2011 16:01 Arrival at border point of country of mailing. The Chinese New Year holidays started a few days ago so that might have caused a delay. :)

macbookairgirl
Jan 30, 2011, 07:30 PM
I just checked and you can track your packages. Here is what Swisspost.ch shows - Sat 29.01.2011 16:01 Arrival at border point of country of mailing. The Chinese New Year holidays started a few days ago so that might have caused a delay. :)

Yes, I am very happy that they really shipped them :) but nothing is happening. I just checked and the Swiss Post message is the same. They seem to be stuck there. :confused: Does anyone know why?

KPOM
Jan 30, 2011, 07:36 PM
Perhaps this is a basic question, but are you located in Switzerland? If not, I'd be a bit suspicious if they are shipping through Swisspost. It could make things more difficult to track if they are going through multiple countries.

Anyway, I've purchased cheap knockoffs from China for some throwaway items (e.g. USB cables that receive limited use), but generally if someone is charging $2.42 for something that others are charging $20 for, there's a reason.

That said, I don't really see the need for a keyboard protector for the late 2010 MacBook Airs. The keys seem well put together, and I had very little wear even on the Rev B that I had for 2 years. This is in contrast to many PC keyboards. Apple does use higher quality materials for many of its components.

Apple OC
Jan 30, 2011, 07:44 PM
I am not sure about the swisspost.ch ... sounds suspect.

I would think this would go through HongKong Post which is very much legit.

macbookairgirl
Jan 30, 2011, 07:49 PM
Perhaps this is a basic question, but are you located in Switzerland? If not, I'd be a bit suspicious if they are shipping through Swisspost. It could make things more difficult to track if they are going through multiple countries.

Anyway, I've purchased cheap knockoffs from China for some throwaway items (e.g. USB cables that receive limited use), but generally if someone is charging $2.42 for something that others are charging $20 for, there's a reason.

That said, I don't really see the need for a keyboard protector for the late 2010 MacBook Airs. The keys seem well put together, and I had very little wear even on the Rev B that I had for 2 years. This is in contrast to many PC keyboards. Apple does use higher quality materials for many of its components.

My problem is I like to snack while using my computer. I really need something to keep the keys clean and prevent bits of food getting trapped under my keys. :o

I don't think this is a knock off. They advertise it is made by Xskn and I did a bit of research on Google before I bought it. That brand has a good reputation. I would be disappointed if it was a knockoff. :mad:

Have you ever had anything sent by Swiss Post?

macbookairgirl
Jan 30, 2011, 07:52 PM
I am not sure about the swisspost.ch ... sounds suspect.

I would think this would go through HongKong Post which is very much legit.

They did not give that option. Suspect does not sound good. :eek:

KPOM
Jan 30, 2011, 08:04 PM
Have you ever had anything sent by Swiss Post?

Yes... when I was visiting Switzerland and had things shipped back to me. I'd be very suspicious of packages sent through a post office in a country other than the shipper's or recipient's.

macbookairgirl
Jan 30, 2011, 08:05 PM

You kind of scared me when you said it might be a knockoff. I just checked Xskn contact us (http://www.xskn.com/?m=info&id=ContactUs) and NonameChina contact us (http://www.nonamechina.com/About/ContactUs.aspx) and it is the same person behind both companies.

macbookairgirl
Jan 30, 2011, 08:33 PM
Yes... when I was visiting Switzerland and had things shipped back to me. I'd be very suspicious of packages sent through a post office in a country other than the shipper's or recipient's.

:eek::eek:

Apple OC
Jan 30, 2011, 08:40 PM
as for swisspost.ch ... the dot ch stands for a Chinese domain name

OP ... I would not worry too much as you will probably receive the cover eventually and it will most likely serve the purpose you are looking for.

my guess is you will be glad it was cheaper than the over-priced ones people waste their money on.

KPOM
Jan 30, 2011, 08:52 PM
as for swisspost.ch ... the dot ch stands for a Chinese domain name

OP ... I would not worry too much as you will probably receive the cover eventually and it will most likely serve the purpose you are looking for.

my guess is you will be glad it was cheaper than the over-priced ones people waste their money on.

CH is the country code for Switzerland (Confederation Helvetica). I think Swiss Internet addresses end in .ch. For example, yahoo.ch goes to the Swiss Yahoo site.

Apple OC
Jan 30, 2011, 08:56 PM
CH is the country code for Switzerland (Confederation Helvetica). I think Swiss Internet addresses end in .ch. For example, yahoo.ch goes to the Swiss Yahoo site.

Thank you for letting me know ... I do stand corrected on the dot ch :cool:

leftywamumonkey
Jan 30, 2011, 09:30 PM
Wasn't ChinaAzzi the spammer or scammer something like that form yesterday? He made posts advertising his products in the forums which were taken down and then in response given negative responses from the community? I'm pretty sure I was there.

KPOM
Jan 30, 2011, 10:13 PM
Wasn't ChinaAzzi the spammer or scammer something like that form yesterday? He made posts advertising his products in the forums which were taken down and then in response given negative responses from the community? I'm pretty sure I was there.

As they might say in parts of Switzerland, "vous avez raison." :)

razamataz
Jan 30, 2011, 10:51 PM
crap, I ordered one from this website as well. I dont wanna hit the panic button but it would be nice if anyone has used them and actually got something.

It would suck if I got scammed. :mad:

razamataz
Jan 31, 2011, 08:46 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

So I emailed nonamechina last night about the concerns in this tread and how I was worried that I may have been scammed. I go a prompt email and this was the reply......

"Hi Mike I will give you a phone call later today morning your time then you can ask me all the questions you want answers to. Also in the future you can skype me. My skype address *lajocymbalski

You might not be aware of this but China is closed down for the New Year and I see your order was paid for on the 30th. I sent you a refund and you can place your order after the New Year."

An true to his word my money was refunded. Needless to say I feel very stupid and intend to re-order today. I think before posts like this are made it might be a good idea to give the vendor a chance to explain themselves as this really is a rather slanderous post (IMHO) I will keep everyone on here posted when I re-order and the outcome.

chaoticbear
Jan 31, 2011, 10:34 AM

He is! I remember that fondly. I had an excuse to post pictures on here, for what I think was my first time.

razamataz
Jan 31, 2011, 04:14 PM
I just got a call from them!!!

He called me at my work number!! I couldnt believe it! it was 1am his time.

He spoke to me for like nearly 45 mins on the phone and took a great amount of time to explain everything to me. lol, Guy is originally from toronto!

I will be placing a order as I feel he is very legit. No scammer would make a 45min call to make sure all my questions were anwsered over a 8 dollar keypad skin!

ChinaAzzi
Feb 1, 2011, 11:43 AM
I just got a call from them!!!

He called me at my work number!! I couldnt believe it! it was 1am his time.

He spoke to me for like nearly 45 mins on the phone and took a great amount of time to explain everything to me. lol, Guy is originally from toronto!

I will be placing a order as I feel he is very legit. No scammer would make a 45min call to make sure all my questions were anwsered over a 8 dollar keypad skin!

You will like the skin. I'm enjoying mine. If you would see the way this guy renovated his offices and factory in Shenzhen you know he's all about quality. :)

neko girl
Feb 1, 2011, 11:50 AM
This thread is shady.

MR1324
Feb 1, 2011, 02:22 PM
i think this thread either needs to have the title changed or get closed because it's really unfair for the seller

ChinaAzzi
Feb 2, 2011, 08:24 AM
i think this thread either needs to have the title changed or get closed because it's really unfair for the seller

To be fair to the company they did ship her 2 order and to be fair to the poster, she has yet to receive her orders. I would think a title reflecting her experience with a China discount seller would be better suited. Also those who use scam/spam finger pointing to discourage useful exchange between those truly interested in knowing the outcome and those who have already experienced buying from various Chinese sellers is counter productive in collecting and recording valuable information. Information that will shorten the learning curve of buyers wanting to experience this new trend in the market. I can tell you from my own experience that selling at discount of 90% from creditble sellers is no scam because even at 10% there is a very good profit expecially if the manufacture is the seller. I personally have a lot of questions regarding the use of low cost shipping methods which is the only way these type deals are possible and the high volume that these seller need to pay staff to handle website management, buying, packaging, accounting, returns, damages and customer service to support high volume sales and the needed customer trust to buy from a picture, products that comes from wholesale markets where I know that 95% of the product is average to substandard.

ChinaAzzi
Feb 4, 2011, 06:27 AM
Iíve been tracking your Swiss Post shipment to California RS909025401CH (http://www.swisspost.ch/post-startseite/post-privatkunden/post-track-and-trace-search.htm?formattedParcelCodes=RS909025401CH&directSearch=false&VTI-GROUP=1) and not sure where RS909025392CH (http://www.swisspost.ch/post-startseite/post-privatkunden/post-track-and-trace-search.htm?formattedParcelCodes=RS909025392CH+&directSearch=false&VTI-GROUP=1) is going. I donít see any new movement today but I should tell you that may order arrived in Copenhagen today (track it here (http://www.swisspost.ch/post-startseite/post-privatkunden/post-track-and-trace-search.htm?formattedParcelCodes=rs909025389ch&directSearch=false&VTI-GROUP=1)). It only took 6 days from the date I could track it.

If you are following the post a few of the members and I feel you should change the title of your tread to be fair to the company NonameChina.

Boston007
Feb 4, 2011, 07:14 AM
this thread is shady.

very

chaoticbear
Feb 4, 2011, 10:37 AM
This thread is shady.

I am absolutely loving this thread. If I weren't afraid of giving these people my address, I'd be willing to gamble the 8 bucks or so on it.

macbookairgirl
Feb 4, 2011, 09:20 PM
My dad bought me a pink Xskn keyboard skin from the same store where he got my MacBook Air from. Just love the color :) :) The store sales person said Xskn sent a notice to their store about the new prices for their products a few weeks ago. My dad paid $7.95 which is nearly what I paid for the Xskn keyboard skin plus shipping on the site I bought it from.

ChinaAzzi
Feb 9, 2011, 03:32 AM
I see that 13 days after the post the 2 packages are still in transit with Swiss Post. One is on its way to somewhere in Canada (http://www.swisspost.ch/post-startseite/post-privatkunden/post-track-and-trace-search.htm?formattedParcelCodes=RS909025392CH+&directSearch=false&VTI-GROUP=1) and the other to California (http://www.swisspost.ch/post-startseite/post-privatkunden/post-track-and-trace-search.htm?formattedParcelCodes=RS909025401CH&directSearch=false&VTI-GROUP=1). There seemed to be a long delay between the 31 of Jan to the 8th of Feb with no movement showing. I think if these discount companies post an ETA time and it goes over the maximum they should be prepared to give an immediate refund if the customer requests it. NonameChina shows 5 to 12 days for Swiss Post delivery, the packages 1st tracking was 11 days ago which means they have 1 day left. :)

razamataz
Feb 9, 2011, 09:07 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

As I said earlier on here (though I think some think I'm part of the company or something) that there is a major delay right now because of the Chinese new year and I was told normal shipping will recommence on the 10th of this month. guess will see soon enough as I plan to place a order

gimmi80
Feb 9, 2011, 10:25 PM
What a thread!
The alarming title does not reflect true content and is not fair for the seller.
To the op: if you buy something from china and you pay $3 for it don't expect next day delivery.
By the way I bought my keyboard skin on amazon for $2.78 free two day shipping.

ChinaAzzi
Feb 10, 2011, 08:33 PM
What a thread!
The alarming title does not reflect true content and is not fair for the seller.
To the op: if you buy something from china and you pay $3 for it don't expect next day delivery.

I think if you can buy it the same country you are in you are better off even if you pay a bit more and win big time if you pay less. Post the link so that it can help other members. :)

shamash
Feb 10, 2011, 09:07 PM
What a thread!

link plz?

gimmi80
Feb 10, 2011, 10:23 PM
Well,
here is the link
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002TPL260/ref=oss_product

but it is for the macbook pro!
I bought it for my macbook pro 13'' and I used it a couple of weeks. It works fine. I don't know why I believed the keyboard of the macbook air 11' was the same. As you can well imagine, I just opened the box of my new macbook air and I realized that it doesn't fit. It's a totally different keyboard...
Shame on me.
You are allowed to make fun of me!:p

By the way the macbook air 11' rocks!

shamash
Feb 10, 2011, 10:34 PM
Well,
here is the link

I bought it for my macbook pro 13'' and I used it a couple of weeks. It works fine. I don't know why I believed the keyboard of the macbook air 11' was the same. As you can well imagine, I just opened the box of my new macbook air and I realized that it doesn't fit. It's a totally different keyboard...
Shame on me.

The description says it fits MBA13". so you should prob complain

ChinaAzzi
Feb 11, 2011, 10:31 AM
Well,
here is the link

Shame on me.

Thanks for posting the link. The price is really very good and it should be the same for the MBA 11. Also I noticed that the keys are silk screen which cost more money so the deal is thumbs up. Are you sure this is with free shipping? If so what would the normal cost of shipping be? That way we can calculate what the skin is selling for.

macbookairgirl
Feb 11, 2011, 06:21 PM
Should I ask for a refund? It is more than 12 days since I could track my orders RS909025392CH and RS909025401CH. This is the email they sent me after they mailed my keyboard skins.

Your order was sent out by Swiss Post today. Your tracking number is RS909025392CH. You can track it at this website www.SwissPost.ch

Immediate Refund Options

If you cannot track your package 4 days after this email you can ask for a refund.
If you package does not arrive within 12 days from the 1st day you can track your package you can ask for a refund.
If you are not satisfied with the quality of the product/s you can ask for a refund. This is not subject to you sending the product back to us.

KPOM
Feb 11, 2011, 09:25 PM
Should I ask for a refund? It is more than 12 days since I could track my orders RS909025392CH and RS909025401CH. This is the email they sent me after they mailed my keyboard skins.

You can ask, but I doubt you'll get anywhere. Your dad was right. At least it wasn't too costly a lesson. Chalk it up to a lesson learned and move on. :apple:

ChinaAzzi
Feb 11, 2011, 10:17 PM

Your order was sent out by Swiss Post today. Your tracking number is RS909025392CH. You can track it at this website www.SwissPost.ch

Immediate Refund Options

If you cannot track your package 4 days after this email you can ask for a refund.
If you package does not arrive within 12 days from the 1st day you can track your package you can ask for a refund.
If you are not satisfied with the quality of the product/s you can ask for a refund. This is not subject to you sending the product back to us.

I think you should ask for a refund and when and if it comes you can send the money back to them. If you read their NonameChina's about us (http://www.nonamechina.com/About/AboutUs.aspx) you will see this:

IMPORTANT - Our Delivery and Quality Guarantee
If your order is not delivered to you in 15 days from the time Swiss Post.com shows tracking or 7 days from the time DHL shows tracking you can request an immediate refund. (If your package is delivered and you are not there to recieve it we consider it as delivered. SwissPost and DHL normally leave a note on your door and you can see that they attempted to deliver it when you track your package. You can contact them to arrange to pick up your package or have them come again to your address. If the package is delivered to customs we consider that to be delivered to you)

If on the day of delivery you find the quality does not meet your satisfaction you can request an immediate refund. You are not required to pay to ship the product back to us to qualify for a refund.

We want to be fair to you and ask that you be fair to us and protect the intent of this business. This will ensure that we can continue to give you and your friends the best quality products from China at the lowest cost.

Here it states 15 days so they may have changed 12 to 15 but your email clearly states 12 days so go for it.

gimmi80
Feb 11, 2011, 10:42 PM
Thanks for posting the link. The price is really very good and it should be the same for the MBA 11. Also I noticed that the keys are silk screen which cost more money so the deal is thumbs up. Are you sure this is with free shipping? If so what would the normal cost of shipping be? That way we can calculate what the skin is selling for.

I've got free shipping but I'm Amazon Prime member. I don't know if normally it's free.

I can certify that skin does not fit on the mba 11'.
Regarding the MBA 13' I did not try, but checking the photos available on the net of the keyboard of the 13 I could think that it will fit.
It fits fine on the MBP 13'.

Be aware that the icon on the skin reproduce the keyboard of a MBP therefore if used in a MBA 13' it will look slightly different (power button has been moved and some of the function key "slide to the left").

ChinaAzzi
Feb 11, 2011, 10:50 PM
I've got free shipping but I'm Amazon Prime member. I don't know if normally it's free.

Regarding the MBA 13' I did not try, but checking the photos available on the net of the keyboard of the 13 I could think that it will fit.

Be aware that the icon on the skin reproduce the keyboard of a MBP therefore if used in a MBA 13' it will look slightly different (power button has been moved and some of the function key "slide to the left").

Is Amazon selling the keyboard skin or is it a reseller using their store inside of Amazone?

macbookairgirl
Feb 12, 2011, 07:14 PM
I asked them for a refund for both orders. Today I got 2 emails informing me that my money was refunded. I checked and yes they did refund it. I know it is not a lot of money but I was so happy. :)

This is a copy of one of their email: Sorry for Swiss Postís delay in delivering your order. Today your payment was refunded. When your order arrives you do not need to return it to us. If you decide to use the product we would appreciate that you pay us. Please refer to your order id NNC1B83D5110129050744 if you make a payment.

Lajo Cymbalski
www.NoNameCHINA.com

gimmi80
Feb 12, 2011, 07:46 PM
I asked them for a refund for both orders. Today I got 2 emails informing me that my money was refunded. I checked and yes they did refund it. I know it is not a lot of money but I was so happy. :)

This is a copy of one of their email: Sorry for Swiss Postís delay in delivering your order. Today your payment was refunded. When your order arrives you do not need to return it to us. If you decide to use the product we would appreciate that you pay us. Please refer to your order id NNC1B83D5110129050744 if you make a payment.

Lajo Cymbalski
www.NoNameCHINA.com

It seems like they are trying hard to make you happy.
Would you care to change the title of this thread?
I don't think is fair for the seller.

ChinaAzzi
Feb 13, 2011, 07:40 AM

This is a copy of one of their email: Sorry for Swiss Post’s delay in delivering your order. Today your payment was refunded. When your order arrives you do not need to return it to us. If you decide to use the product we would appreciate that you pay us. Please refer to your order id NNC1B83D5110129050744 if you make a payment.

Lajo Cymbalski
www.NoNameCHINA.com

Glad to see that they refunded your money.

macbookairgirl
Feb 15, 2011, 06:19 PM
It seems like they are trying hard to make you happy.
Would you care to change the title of this thread?
I don't think is fair for the seller.

Seeing that they refunded my money they are not all that bad.

Not quite sure how to change the title. :o

ChinaAzzi
Feb 17, 2011, 12:31 AM
It is now 20 days since you could first track your packages. Asking for a refund was more than reasonable. NonameChina should review their shipping method because if they give a refund for items over 12 days from the time of tracking they will never make any money. :)

chaoticbear
Feb 17, 2011, 09:13 AM

It fits just fine on an MBA, I got mine a couple of days ago. Gotta love Amazon Prime shipping; got it in two days for less than the other one costs after shipping.

Still getting used to typing on it a little bit. I've never used a keyboard skin before, so there's a little adjusting. And the function keys don't really bother me because my previous computer's buttons (that I actually use, anyway) were in the same spot. I don't know about the media control buttons, but I never really used those anyway.

macbookairgirl
Feb 18, 2011, 03:30 PM
Finally something is happening! The gift I sent to my friend seems to have something happening (http://www.swisspost.ch/post-startseite/post-privatkunden/post-track-and-trace-search.htm?formattedParcelCodes=RS909025401CH+&directSearch=false&VTI-GROUP=1) after over 20 days. Maybe it will get delivered soon. Delivery is slow but I have to say I do love my keyboard skin.

PaulChowHK
Feb 21, 2011, 09:12 PM
Too long too long maybe having custom problem. My daughter ordering one from this same comany and getting it 2 days using Hong Kong post. So bad you not living in Hong Kong.

simeezee
Feb 21, 2011, 09:34 PM
I personally use verco. There's some review videos on youtube and you can buy them from ebay.

macbookairgirl
Feb 23, 2011, 06:38 PM
Nearly 30 days and still no package.
They did give me my money back the moment I asked for it. :)
I don't know how they can stay in business if they give the money back and still have to pay for the product and shipping. :confused:

macbookairgirl
Aug 21, 2011, 11:28 PM
Nearly 30 days and still no package.
They did give me my money back the moment I asked for it. :)
I don't know how they can stay in business if they give the money back and still have to pay for the product and shipping. :confused:

Opps I forgot about this post.
My friend and I finally got our keyboard skins. I wanted to pay for them but they said no need because it took too long. So I got the skins and my money back and a week ago they sent me a printed skin with birds on it for free. Now I really feel bad.

Built
Aug 21, 2011, 11:42 PM
Opps I forgot about this post.
My friend and I finally got our keyboard skins. I wanted to pay for them but they said no need because it took too long. So I got the skins and my money back and a week ago they sent me a printed skin with birds on it for free. Now I really feel bad.

Why don't you change the MISLEADING title of this thread then?

macbookairgirl
Aug 26, 2011, 11:10 PM
I jumped the gun and the company was more than fair with me. Sorry:o:o

ZBoater
Aug 26, 2011, 11:20 PM
Hey, thanks for admitting that and coming back to set the record straight. Perhaps a mod can change the title to something a little less dramatic, like "Issues with key board skins from Nonamechina".