PDA

View Full Version : Just setup my new 11.6 Air

Illuminated
Jan 28, 2011, 11:09 AM
So I have everything setup just the way I'd like. I won't have any music on the Air because I have my iMac as my power house, and I have an iPod with all my music on it. It's a great little machine for what I want (internet, email, word processing)...battery life is perfect for me.

I couldn't ask for anything more!! Worth every penny!

BlackMax
Jan 28, 2011, 11:25 AM
So I have everything setup just the way I'd like. I won't have any music on the Air because I have my iMac as my power house, and I have an iPod with all my music on it. It's a great little machine for what I want (internet, email, word processing)...battery life is perfect for me.

Congratulations! Can't wait for mine to arrive.

Illuminated
Jan 28, 2011, 11:34 AM
Congratulations! Can't wait for mine to arrive.

Thanks! I've had a consistant 4-6 hours of battery life left on my indicator...perfectly enough for me!

cptfelony
Jan 28, 2011, 11:41 AM
Thanks! I've had a consistant 4-6 hours of battery life left on my indicator...perfectly enough for me!

I got mine a couple of weeks ago, and I have to say the same. For what I do with it (writing, e-mail, RSS, browsing, etc.), it works perfectly and the battery lasts quite a bit longer than I expected. I decided not to order it with more RAM after reading several reviews of the base model... I bought mine from a local shop; it was a bit of an impulse buy, but I use it more than my MBP now!

My wife and I haven't fought over it yet, but I'm sure we will ;)

YMark
Jan 28, 2011, 03:38 PM

I'm in the same boat and purchased the 11.6 for the same reasons. Enjoy.

bowlerman625
Jan 28, 2011, 06:09 PM
Congrats!

It is a great mac!

MarximusMG
Jan 28, 2011, 10:30 PM
Enjoy! I've had mine for a few days now and it's easily the best computer I've ever owned. I love everything about it!

Psilocybin
Jan 28, 2011, 11:06 PM
Anyone now if marrying an electronic device is legal? Haha jk

Love my air!

Ronnoco
Jan 28, 2011, 11:39 PM

The more you use it, the more you will LOVE it! :D

Jman14
Jan 30, 2011, 05:20 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

I'm glad to hear the battery life is pretty decent! I'm excited to order mine. Waiting games are the worse!